No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of U-Save Car & Truck!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Reasonable and decent quality but make sure you have a credit card.in reviews
In fact, I am pleasantly surprised by them each time.in reviews
Alex W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 7
Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST via rootkitscreditspecialist @ gmail . com He is a certified hacker which will always give full proofs. If you need to *hack into email accounts, *all social media accounts, *school database to clear or change grades, *bank accounts, *company records and systems, *DUIs He is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers + Credit cards hacker + he can drop money into bank accounts. + credit score hack + blank credit card sale + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online + Monitor any phone and email address. You can also text him on +1 773 696 0648
FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I chose U-Save because they offered Toyota cars for a great price. The car was great, worked beautifully and was very clean. I really recommend U-Save but there are a few things you need to know: 1. U-Save is not located in the FLL car rental terminal. Take the rental car bus from the airport to the rental car terminal, then wait at Bus Stop #7 for the U-Save/Global van to pick you up. Note: The van drivers are wonderful. They help with luggage, are very pleasant and safe. I was so happy when upon return to the airport he dropped me directly at my terminal which allowed me to skip using the rental bus altogether. (not sure if this is regular service, or if he was just super nice...if it is a service I would recommend they advertise it!) 2. If you plan to decline the insurance coverages, be sure to take a copy of your own insurance card. I had to wait for U-Save to contact my insurance company before the rental could be completed. Not a problem, just a wait that I could have easily avoided. 3. Your life will be much easier if you can use a credit card instead of a debit card (see some of the other reviews) Again, I really recommend this company, they were lovely and very helpful. I would have given 5 stars based on the service, quality, and price. 4 stars because of the location only.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We were a bit skeptical going through this company but we actually had a really good experience! We landed in lax and got on the shuttle. When we got to the lot they ended up not having the car size we reserved so they had to upgrade us with a little extra charge but it ended up being worth it. From there on everything went smoothly.
karen L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
U-Save Car & Truck rentals. I have used this a few times. It's affordable. They always have good selections.
LaGrone W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 8
With heart filled with joy and gratitude, I say a big Thanks to the team at CREDIT TRINITY CARE for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner. Also, for the purchase of my new family car. Thank you for your time and dedication. With the help of CREDIT TRINITY company my credit score has been raised from 450-801 within 72hours. All negative items have been deleted including the bankruptcy which had been on my report for about 3years ago. They were very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions. He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment. We are grateful to have gone through this process with him. I recommend creditscoretrinity @ gmail . com to everyone who needs help with their credit. Contact him now and enjoy a high credit score ever.
Raquel B.
Phoenix
Globetrotter Expert Level 7
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( darkwebcyberhackers @ gmail . com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union / Moneygram Transfer Hack * Bank Transfer Hack * PayPal / Skrill Transfer Hack * Crypto Mining Hack * CashApp Transfer Hack Email: darkwebcyberhackers @ gmail . com Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735
Emilie W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 7
Hello everyone I can proudly tell you that indeed 760PLUS Team currently has the solution to any kind of credit problem they have proven beyond doubt to be second to none in terms of topnotch credit Fix services. My score was just raised to satisfactory and I have been watching it for some days now due to my skeptic nature but it's been perfect, they did some mind-blowing works on my profile that I think enumerating them on this public forum wouldn't be necessary. They are just the best and always get job done, it's safe with 760pluscreditscore AT gmail DOT com /WhatsApp +1 (626) 514-0620. Permanent score assured.
Amanda P.
Estill Spgs, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use our local usave office to rent vehicles, especially when we go out of town.  I have never had a problem with them at all.  I have heard people talk about other rental companies overbooking and not having a car available when they get there.  I have never had anything like that happen to me at u save!
Kevin K.
BAIT AND SWITCH ! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY POSITIVE REVIEWS - U-Save has terrible reviews almost everywhere for the simple reason that while they do offer low prices on car rentals they will make up for it (and some) by tacking on additional charges. In my case although I have full coverage State Farm auto insurance they refused to rent me a car because my collision deductible exceeded $500. They promised to refund my prepaid deposit but in fact they did not. Their business model is pure BAIT AND SWITCH. I lost my deposit and wasted a bunch of time not getting the car I needed.
Maria N.
henderson , NV
If only less than one star was possible.... The cars are fine, it’s just the customer service is horrible. It’s been more than three months and I’m still waiting for my security deposit to be returned even after emailing and speaking to them over the phone for a month. Would not recommend the hassle.... just go with the more expensive company. It’s not worth the stress.

Looking for your answer?