U R Curly Loose Curl Enhancer

by U R Curly

U R Curly™ Loose Curl Enhancer.
Free of alcohol, parabens, sulfates & dyes.
Made with soy protein.
Enriched with Abyssinian oil, Provitamin B5 & Echinacea.
Adds moisture & defines curls or waves.

Will this product help with Type 4 natural hair?
Start your review of U R Curly Loose Curl Enhancer!
Telawana S.
I gave this product such high marks because my hair is extremely thick and has a tight curl pattern....This is the only gel that loosens my curls
Sequoia M.
Crandall, TX
Great product its does wonderful on my hair but need to improve on the texture of the product and the smell
Sarrina M.
Louisville, KY
U R Curly Loose Curl Enhancer uploaded by Sarrina M.
I got a small little pack to see if I liked it first turns out This is an awesome product! Leaves my scalp feeling nice and moisturizer, without feeling build up, also brings a little bit of shine to my hair as it helps to define my curls. Keeps curls soft and cute 😍
Elaina T.
Ocala, FL
I've been on the hunt for a good curl enhancer, something to give them some pep. Found a few packets at my local dollar tree to try out. So far I love the extra boost to my curls, really helps give form and moisture to my easily Frizzed hair. I'll be grabbing more soon!
Danielle M.
Hamilton, OH
I love this product I found it at the dollar tree and bought one pack that is 1.75 ounces and I used it between 10 and 15 times but I bought a 20 pack of the right curl enhancer and they sent me the loose curl enhancer by mistake so I am reviewing it as I lucked into it by mistake. I actually like it more than the right. I use a quarter to half dollar size and scrunch my hair with a t shirt to prevent frizz
Danielle M.
Hamilton, OH
I love this product I found it at the dollar tree and bought one pack that is 1.75 ounces and I used it between 10 and 15 times but I bought a 20 pack and they sent me the loose curl enhancer but mistake so I am reviewing that too. I use a quarter to half dollar size and scrunch my hair with a t shirt to prevent frizz
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This stuff is really great. I'm always a little nervous about trying a new gel in my hair but I was instantly impressed. I only needed a small squirt for my shoulder length curls and this gave them shape and body without being hard or crunchy. They also stayed relatively frizz free!
Charee M.
I use this product for a wash and go several years ago and it was okay for me. I have kinky hair and which I am often have to smooth the product in my hair to alleviate possible frizz. This product had a sticky feeling upon applying it towards the hair and I had to be very careful when combing the product through my hair because of the stickiness. I even had to add an additional oil to help with the appearance of smoothness in the shaft of my hair. This product is geared more towards type 3 hair. If you are a type 4, this may not work for you at all. I tried it several times myself being a type 4A girl, however it did not work like I thought it should.
Diamond F.
Georgetown, SC
U R Curly Loose Curl Enhancer uploaded by Diamond F.
Love it!!!! It does not way down my hair it leaves that light and fluffy. It helps define my curls. Can’t live with out it
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This is a great Curl definer. It's priced affordable & doesn't have a strong smell. There are several alternatives & right now I'm unsure if I will repurchase it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...