BY KOTEX

U Kotex Curves Long Liners.
New!
40 Liners. see more...

• Does anyone love all of Kotex products like I do?2 Answers
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Wellness Guru Expert
They're okay but I have a heavy flow and these are just meh so I gave them a 2/5.
Tila T.
Tila T.
New Castle, DE
Love these liners. They work great and are super affordable. Easy to use and the brand in an of itself usually has really great products. I use these religiously. You can pretty much pick them up in a lot of common supermarkets and Walgreens type stores.
Shardane B.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are thick and stay in place. No creasing or lifting experienced. I really appreciate that they have a good balance and absorb well. Very pretty packaging also.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Recommend for everyone. I buy these religiously every time im in the store. I love the kotex brand, and never have anything bad to say about them.
Yemikaris V.
Yemikaris V.
fort irwin, California
This ones are my favorite is feel comfortable it doesn't feel like you wearing a diaper is super absorbent and overall is my favorite I love it.
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
Kotex I think is my favorite brand! So cute and girly in my opinion . It actually is not a lot of money you spend because you get 40 and that is a good amount. They also keep you from smelling, really comfortable and nice !
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Use daily and love it can't really feel it almost as if it wasn't on it might just depend on the person and their hygiene
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great brand been around a long time. I love the way they have evolved into such a modern company. The appearance of their products now is very cool.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY
I love this I use them daily great way to keep you smelling and feeling clean! Plus they so thing and light feels like you don't even have them on!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
I absolutely love this brand! Does it's job the way it should. I'm not picky about this product in general so I'm usually happy with any brand.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
Does anyone love all of Kotex products like I do?