BY KOTEX #76 in Tampons

U Kotex Click Regular and Super Unscented Tampons Multi-Pack.
Click*.
9 regular.
9 super.
18 unscented tampons.
Plastic applicator. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these tampons because they’re very compact and easy to slip into your purse so nobody really notices. I like the super absorbency for the first few days of My. Are usually buy these at Walmart or the dollar general.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I wasn't sure if I'd like these tampons when I first opened them - the "click" feature that allows them to expand from a pocket size to full size applicator did t seem all that reliable. But I've had a great experience with them so far! They are very compact, extremely comfortable and have a really surprising amount of leak protection. I highly recommend them!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate these. They are uncomfortable and leak so easily. They don’t have the weave string or the absorbency that I’ve had from other tampons. I do not like these at all. The only reason I would use one again is if it was absolutely the only thing available.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kotex is the only brand I trust. These are cute. They do what they are supposed to. They are better than the alternatives. I buy mine wherever they are sold but mainly at Walmart. I will always buy this brand.
danyelle m.
Urbana
I really love these tampons. I love how you can carry them anywhere in your jean your jeans pocket with because they're so small. Also I'm obsessed with the packaging
Kayla T.
I only use this brand now. The packaging really pulls you in. It's a great design. I look the click applicator. I think this would be good for girls still in grade school. Periods can still be new and embarrassing. These are so compact you can throw them in your pant pocket and go about your day.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After going thru so many brands, I have finally stop searching and stuck with this one. They are cheaper then the others and more reliable as well. They are compact that you can hide them any where and be on your way.
Caitlin H.
I love this brand of tampons! I love the "click" design because they're very discreet and compact which makes them super easy to pack in a purse. I've never had a problem with leaking or discomfort. Highly recommend.
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love these! They are the only ones I will buy. They are so comfortable and easy to use! Plus they come in cute colors! They come from any Walmart or drug store. I recommend these to everyone!
Cellar D.
Buy Kotex are great products and great protection. They all provide so much coverage so you never have to worry about a "oh no" moment. I use everything from the pantyliners to the tampons.