U Kotex Clean Wear Regular Pads uploaded by Mariana A.U Kotex Clean Wear Regular Pads uploaded by georgina f.

BY KOTEX #23 in Pads

U by Kotex* Clean Wear* Regular Pads.
36 pads. see more...

• "It works great never an issue with the pad itself." in 1 review
Jillian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They don’t stick very well, which means they don’t really stay in place. And the pattern on the underside made me think I’d almost had an accident because of the color. I don’t feel like their marketing department thought that one all the way through. Will not buy again.
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
These are really good. I'm very picky when it comes to this type of product. They work well and don't irritate me. They are very affordable and I also love the package. Won't buy anything else
Brandi P.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE these pads; they're the one brand I can actually stand. I have a very small body, therefore, other brands like Always are way too long for me and are bigger than my underwear. These pads don't take up all of the space inside my underwear, are the perfect size, and they're not visible enough to be able to see the pad lining outside of your jeans. The bright colored packaging is also definitely a plus ;)
Megan C.
I like to wear pads instead of tampons sometimes. I am allergic to latex proteins (not anaphylaxis yet just a really bad rash like contact dermatitis but worse) and my old brand was irritating me. After a lot of research I found out that this brand has no latex (from what I found). I tried it and there is significantly less skin irritation. I like the feeling and if feels like it holds more.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to brand. I'm exceedingly picky about my feminine products. They are comfortable, breathable, and absorbent. I particularly like that when the package says unscented they mean unscented. I'm allergic to most fragrance used in feminine hygiene products and every other product I've used has at least a little scent, even when labeled unscented. It's so refreshing to get what the box advertises here. The pretty packaging is a nice and welcome touch.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I went to Target and looked for some pads that would work for me. I now realize that the ones I should've gotten are the tween ones. These are pretty big for me. However it is comfortable. I think that the stickyness should be worked on a little bit, but They are pretty comfy! I gave it a 4/5, but really its a 3.5/5.
Kelsey A.
U Kotex is always my go to brand. I like Tampons because of their stealth, but when I have to wear a pad, I use these. I have heavy lady days and the regular pads hold up well for me. They also feel like they aren't even there in comparison to the other brands I've used before.
Mia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My all time favorite pad, they provide great protection with high absorbency. The material doesn't irritate you, and they use just enough adhesive to secure them firmly. You can actually move around in them without feeling like you are wearing a diaper which is a plus if you are an active person. I love how cute the packaging is, they are perfect for women of all ages.
Katie G.
These pads broke me out every time they touched me. They worked alright, but it's not wort breaking out. The price was okay, but I honestly prefer always because they don't break me out. I'd never use these ever again.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think that these are so awesome. I absolutely love them better than any other brand. I feel like it holds more and better than others. It also doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing a diaper like other brands.