BY KOTEX

U by Kotex* Clean Wear* Heavy Flow Pads.
16 pads. see more...

• Will these hold up overnight? I've got a pretty heavy flo :(5 Answers
Jessica B.
These are great for daily use, but didn't seem to hold up well overnight. The pad crinkled up a lot and made it more difficult to absorb everything as effectively.
Lauren C.
Love these. I keep a box a work for emergencies. I'm too chicken to try using them overnight, since they feel quite thin, but I probably shouldn't be. They always seem to catch everything and are super-absorbent, despite their thickness. I really don't like to use tampons if I don't have to, so these are real life-savers when I get a surprise at work. I think my favorite part is that they breath, so I don't feel like I'm sticking to them.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I recently tried this product for overnight usage and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I am primarily a tampon user however I wanted something for overnights as an option instead of tampons. I really liked that this product was ultra thin and even though they are made for heavy flow they weren't uncomfortable to wear. I also like how these are unscented. I used this product overnight during my period last month and I never had any leakage. The packaging is also really cute. Excellent buy!
Katie L.
These pads gave me a horrible rash everywhere the pad touched! it itched so bad and was very red! I went to multiple doctors appointments thinking it was me but when I changed to stayfree I had 0 issues so it was definitely the pads!! DON'T BUY THESE!!!!!! Especially if you're sensitive!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Currently using these for heavy days and overnight. I really like this brand. They are very absorbent, and are super comfortable to wear. I don't like tampons and many pads feel so bulky, but not with these pads thanks goodness. I really like the packaging, too. Well worth the price paid!
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
I love these to use during night, as well as in the day too. I have a heavy flow, and used to have to use pads that were bulky and uncomfortable. But these are quite the opposite
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
So what can I say about this product every lady should at least try these .i used these when I was a teen .when I was at that stage when a pad felt like a diaper.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I really LOVE this brand of tampons! I like how they are nicely decorated and GIRLY. I also love the fact that they send you free samples of their products every 6 months to try before you buy.
Jan L.
I buy this product for my daughter who won't use anything else but this, she uses them on the first 2 days and then uses a lighter type for the rest of her flow
Melissa P.
I really like these pads for heavy days and overnight. The core really helps absorb so much that it barely goes anywhere else on the pad.
Lindsay K.
Will these hold up overnight? I've got a pretty heavy flo :(