U & I Entertainment Monster Hunter Generations - Nintendo 3ds uploaded by Paola T.U & I Entertainment Monster Hunter Generations - Nintendo 3ds uploaded by Alexandra Y.

BY U&I ENTERTAINMENT

Monster Hunter Generations is the newest installment in the popular Monster Hunter action RPG series, which has sold more than 36 million units worldwide. Monster Hunter Generations is the most customizable Monster Hunter experience to date, and serves as a fitting tribute to the last decade of the series with a blend of brand new areas and monsters, and returning fan-favorites that have been updated and adapted to the newest generation of gameplay. Monster Hunter Generations introduces new gameplay mechanics including Styles and Hunter Arts that can further refine a very personalized playstyle. Mount monsters from mid-air using the Aerial style or make the most out of the advantageous Hunter Arts abilities with the Striker style. Hunter Arts are visually striking, indispensable combat skills and power-ups that hunters using any style or weapon can equip. Along the hunters journey, players must defend each of the games four villages from new major threats-the Fated Four. With hundreds of quests in store, there are tons of challenges to tackle in a solo adventure, and also via local or online play with up to three other hunters. see more...

• I am loving the intro already but I can already see I'm g...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nettiejo H.
I hate role playing games (RPG's) that can be played through quickly and this is not one of those games. If you don't like it easy at the start, this game is for you!!
Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love these games and all of them always seem to be really fun and on point I really liked this one and would reccomend it to anyone that is looking for something new to play:)
Marie H.
Plano,Tx
Gamer Expert Level 1
Update: Just finished the storyline mode and now I have unlocked the High Ranking quests. Even after finishing the main storyline I love this game enough to continue questing for hours and the additional DLC makes it worth it!

I have been playing the MH Series ever since Freedom Unite on the PSP and was pleasantly surprised when I played this one on my 3DS. The scenery of the original village from the PSP version looks amazing and I will admit I did get emotional because it brought back many memories of when I first started playing this series. Currently I do not have any issues with the game play and it feels smooth and the new palico mode is a nice addition. I do not have any complaints about this game and look forward to all the new DLC content. Play on! <3
Amanda H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas since he's a big Monster Hunter fan. We got each of my brothers a 3ds for Christmas and we went out and purchased 2 more copies for them. They love it! They will sit on the couch huddled together fighting monsters together. It takes a minute getting used to but just have patience. I found that it's a lot easier to play on the New 3ds rather than the older bulkier 3dsxl.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
This game is awesome. I haven't played any of the other series and this does take a bit of time to learn everything but once I figured it out I haven't been able to put it down. You can battle monsters with friends who have the game and also play online against people you have never met. You level up your weapons with items you get while battling. They also have these companions called palicos that you can take with you to help. I like it a lot I have been recommending it to all of my friends!
Synthia L.
This is a game for the year! I have been playing the Monster Hunter Series for a while now and this one is truly kicking butt. New Hunter Styles and Arts really open the door for some amazing hunting. This is by far a game I recommend to people looking for something fun, exciting and lengthy. This isn't a game you'll finish in a week.
Alexandra Y.
Gran juego, el tiempo de juego estimado es de 200 horas pero ofrece mucho más, me gusta mucho jugar online con mis amigos, las nuevas artes y estilos de combate le dan un toque a los anteriores. Recomendado
Bailey B.
Metairie
The monster Hunter franchise is an awesome series because it really allows for fun co-operative multiplayer. Its a lot of fun. Strategizing and rpg skills really shine through in a game like this.
Paola T.
I bought this gane for my brother along with the Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 and he just has not stopped playing with it. He plays on his 3DS
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
Good game! It just took me a minute to get used to the controls for it on the 3ds when I'm used to the older ones for psp
Nettiejo H.
I am loving the intro already but I can already see I'm going to face challenges. Does anyone know if the real strategy guide has been released for this?