ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesU&I Entertainment
U & I Entertainment Microsoft Xbox One 7 Days to Die Video Game

U & I Entertainment Microsoft Xbox One 7 Days to Die Video Game

by U&I Entertainment

Not another zombie game! Ah, but 7 Days to Die is different, thanks to its open-world feel and unusual combination of tower defense role-playing and first-person shooter. Explore a beautiful world constructed from voxels while avoiding the usual infestation of zombies, and enjoy an unusually compelling storyline in 7 Days to Die. Features: Explore? uge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want. Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more. Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead - the world is fully destructible and moldable. Cooperate or Compete - Includes two player split screen mode, with additional online multiplayer modes and features to be revealed in the near future. Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode. Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups. For 1 to 8 players.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of U & I Entertainment Microsoft Xbox One 7 Days to Die Video Game!
Rhonda M.
Celina, TN
Gamer Expert Level 2
U & I Entertainment Microsoft Xbox One 7 Days to Die Video Game uploaded by Rhonda M.
This is one of those games that is better with a group. I enjoyed the play through. I liked how you build up your characters skills as you go along making them better. I also like the upgrade of weapons. Can't help it my favorite weapon is the steel club. The base building can also be fun and allows you to be creative. I built an awesome castle. My favorite part of the game is seeing what I can find looting and treasure hunting. I also enjoy running errands for the trader. Of course you also get to battle some awful ugly looking zombies. I do wish their color customization was a little better. My pink always looks more red. This game is always evolving but once you have a good horde base,upgraded weapons and skills it does become a bit boring and repetitive.
Courtney  K.
Battle Creek, MI
My boyfriend got me into playing this game. I won’t lie, it does scare me haha I get scared easily though. It’s a lot of fun to play together and since I’m more of a newbie gamer he was able to change the settings so zombies cannot run (thank goodness). We have our own save where just him and I play together and another that we play every Monday with friends. Definitely a game I would recommend.
Danny A.
Avenue H
Gamer Expert Level 2
U & I Entertainment Microsoft Xbox One 7 Days to Die Video Game uploaded by Danny A.
Realistic, fun, and great with friends. What more could you want from a game that feels like a mix between the walking dead and minecraft! However, I would definitely play with friends to get the most out of it. Otherwise it could get lonely. Telltale Games Games Microsoft Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console
Robin S.
Smithville, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
My husband and I love video games. Mostly survival open world. Well this is one of our favorites. We play it on the Xbox one and on the pc.🎮🕹
Kandice B.
Hard to play on 1 player. Graphics aren't bad though. Maybe I just suck?! Always worth a try though! It's like cod meets Minecraft, Maybe?
Ashley L.
Central Sq, NY
This game is about survival during a zombie apocalypse where only you or you and friends are left to rebuild, loot, kill, and complete quests! Although sometimes it is slows and needs more quests added.
Holly M.
Bonham, TX
Fun sandbox game with zombies. There are many types of weapons and items to make and find to help you survive. Pick an existing structure and fortify it and then go look for more supplies while watching out for zombies.
Shelby B.
Eastpointe, MI
Gamer Expert Level 5
7 Days to Die is not just another zombie shooter game. It has such a unique and customizable experience, with the building and destruction and completely open world, 7 Days to Die is a one of a kind and an absolute pleasure to play. I love the looting and building. I hope that they make a sequel with better graphics. I would absolutely buy and play it.
Meril C.
Marion, IL
Gamer Expert Level 6
U & I Entertainment Microsoft Xbox One 7 Days to Die Video Game uploaded by Meril C.
Horror game for mature audiences. Bad graphics and bad gameplay. Unfortunately wasn’t a fan!
Brandy H.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: GameStop
Great co op game! Features crafting, world building and zombies! Takes time and skill to survive! Wish there was other in game players to interact with and missions but still a great game.

Looking for your answer?