BY U&I ENTERTAINMENT

Where am I? The first thoughts that race through your mind as you glance around an unfamiliar landscape are not comforting. Wherever you're shipwrecked is far, far from home and there's no sign of help anywhere. Even though you're scared out of your mind, your survival skills start to kick in - you need to find water, look for shelter, locate a food source. Suddenly there's a strange sound behind you. You spin around and search for a weapon, expecting to come face to face with wildlife that may or may not be dangerous. But the thing looming ever-closer is like no animal you've ever seen and the danger it presents couldn't be more clear. This is it - everything comes down to you and your will to survive. Get ready for the fight of your life as you battle the elements and fend off the undead in How to Survive, a thrilling adventure that leaves you shipwrecked with only your wits and your environment for help. Fight for your life as Kenji, Abby or Jack, each with unique abilities. Explore four uninviting islands, each home to dangerous wild animals, where the threat of dehydration and starvation loom over you at all times. Fight off lethal beasts and violent hordes of undead monsters determined to end your life. Without any tools or weapons, it's up to you to locate materials and craft your own, so you can defend yourself with handmade axes, shotguns, boomerangs and even explosive arrows. Reveal game-changing tips that can help you stay alive by collecting survival guide video chapters. If you think you have what it takes, try your luck with the extra-difficult iron man setting. Share the struggle with a friend in 8 exciting challenges. Blaze through your foes with the Heat Wave X 3 DLC, which includes fireproof suits for Kenji, Abby and Jack and allows you to unlock the ability to craft fire ammo. These islands are anything but a paradise and this is no vacation - are you ready to give everything you have in a battle for survival? see more...

Chelsea F.
I'm not really big onto video games but I play this game on an Xbox one and I enjoy it so much. They give you a lot of direction as far as which buttons to press and when so it's really easy for a non- gamer like myself to get into.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Gamer Expert
I WILL BE WILLING TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT ANYTHING THAT WILL BE SAFE FOR MY FAMILY AND IF IT'S SAFE TO USE AROUND MY HOUSE I LIKE GREEN PRODUCT
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
My brother and me got hooked on this game out of no where!! Really entertaining and not hard to play story line is really good!
Myah M.
I purchased a few these for my brothers and they cannot seem to get enough. Even I caught on to this fairly quick!