ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesU&I Entertainment
U & I Entertainment Harvest Moon 3d: The Lost Valley - Nintendo 3ds

U & I Entertainment Harvest Moon 3d: The Lost Valley - Nintendo 3ds

by U&I Entertainment

The sun barely breaks the horizon when the rooster crows to let you know it's morning. You roll out of bed, head downstairs and head out to the barn. It's a lot of work to run a farm, but when you see the lot of crops, healthy animals in the field and the smiles on your spouse's and children's faces, you know it's completely worth it. Luckily for you, this farm doesn't require an actual shovel, plow or sweat - just your Nintendo 3DS and stylus as you work to make it thrive. The Harvest Moon franchise returns to the Nintendo 3DS with The Lost Valley - an all-new 3D setting where you'll socialize, raise animals, grow crops and more as you build your homestead into a thriving farm. Utilize new and innovative controls and re-invented crop and animal systems to immerse yourself in the fun-filled gameplay. Choose to play as a boy or a girl, find a spouse and start a family to expand your Lost Valley fun. Get ready to dig, stack and till from sun up to sundown from the comfort of your couch with Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley.

What is this game about? I was considering getting the game but I want to know what you can do first
Start your review of U & I Entertainment Harvest Moon 3d: The Lost Valley - Nintendo 3ds!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,193 reviews
These games seem to not last very long. They are great for all ages. I played it till the end. You are trying to bring the Vally back to life. You attract more people as you go along. Each character has thier own personality.
Ronni Lynn W.
Independence, VA
I'm a big fan of harvest moon games and I definitely loved this one too! Harvest moon games are pretty Regis though, so if you're interested in an open world you're not in the right place.
Avani P.
Maybe I'm too accustomed to the other Harvest Moon games, but I wasn't really into this one. The graphics did nothing for me.
Megan C.
I love the harvest moon games! It is so addicting to me. I've lost my Nintendo now and need to find it but definitely a favorite.
Kit B.
First let me state that this is a Harvest Moon game in name only. The /actual/ harvest moon games are now being called Story of Seasons. Despite that I decided to give this game a try and regret that choice. The characters look like children which makes the fact that you marry and have a child extremely creepy to me. The gameplay does have some good points, such as not having to switch out tools, but that isn't exactly a hassle in Story of Seasons any longer so that point is a bit moot. What I really dislike is the fact that there is an option to PAY for two additional characters that you can marry (one boy, one girl). This seems like a slap in the face to me, since it seems like a money grab. I doubt that the code for another marriage candidate wasn't already included in the game so having to pay for that 'privilege' just seems very skeevy to me. The game play can be very boring in some places, and I don't enjoy the new watering system at all. Overall I STRONGLY suggest skipping over this game unless you can get it for less than $15, instead try Story of Seasons or a previous 'Harvest Moon' title.
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
I'm a huge fan of the Harvest Moon series and wanted to love this, but I didn't. The design is worse, it's boring, and controls difficultly. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Purchase one of the older games instead!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,810 reviews
I like this for my daughter she enjoy playing it she got the hang of the game real quick..
Maria C.
Syracuse, NY
I really love this game! It is soooooo adorable and super fun to play!! I really enjoy it!
Leah L.
I love this game! I've always been a fan of harvest moon games and this one did not disappoint me!
Frankie C.
This game is really run I would defiantly recommend for child of ages 6-12 you can save what you have done so that is great and it is very reasonable priced you can do loads of stuff on it it is really good