BY U&I ENTERTAINMENT

The smell of the pine. The feel of the bark. The sound of a tree crashing into the ground. Nothing makes you prouder than putting a saw to wood, which will bring home the bacon. Whether you're working in the fields atop a mammoth tractor, cutting down epic trees or feeding your livestock, you love your life on the farm. With Farming Simulator 15, you'll be able to build, grow and expand your own farm in an all-new Nordic environment through a variety of challenging missions. Explore the new Forestry economic branch, and utilize new tree harvesters, chainsaws, chippers and trailers to harvest your arboreal crops. Roam the fields and forests in massive machinery from brands like New Holland, Case IH, Lamborghini, Ponsse, Horsch, Kuhn and more. Harvest your crops, sell your goods and then invest the funds back into your farm to expand it in two huge territories. Are you ready to get your hands dirty and perform an honest day's work? see more...

Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN
Never thought this game would interest me and my husband as much as it has. Lots of tasks and things to keep you busy. As close to actual farming you can get!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
My dad loves this game not really my thing but he really seems to enjoy it.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Played on 360 and it was fun now i have to have it for pc prob be even better cant wait to try
Tami W.
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
My son plays this all the time and loves it. he is good at it better than me
Megan F.
Megan F.
Feels like I'm actually farming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marco G.
Marco G.
The joy that this game provides is unfathomable. I am consistently draw back to it like an ex i just can't drop, and each time I come back I'm reminded that I love it, but I just can't figure out why. I try to tell my buddies about it, but trying to describe it in words just doesn't do it justice. I find myself spending most of my time driving under 10 mph, staring at lines in the ground and tryin to stay within them. It sounds ludicrous. But right now, this is the most relaxing thing in my life and I look forward to it thorughout the day. I find myself fanasizing about actually becoming a farmer. Moving to the middle of no f-ing where and finding a farmers daughter to settle down with. I want to powerwash everything. To control nature with my two hands, and harvest it with the most rediculously oversized harvester the world has ever seen. I might be millions in debt to the bank, but damn this tractor has so many buttons!!! Thank you Faming Simulator 15, for bringing zen into my life.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Do you just farm in this game?