ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesU&I Entertainment
U & I Entertainment Falling Skies: The Game - Playstation 3

U & I Entertainment Falling Skies: The Game - Playstation 3

by U&I Entertainment

The world we know has been transformed and destroyed by Espheni aliens. Invading and decimating our societies, the Espheni have neutralized the world's power grid and technology, obliterated the global militaries and annihilated more than 90% of the human race. A group called the 2nd Mass has banded together to fight back against the otherworldly invaders, and following the destruction of an Espheni tower, they have come across the remains of an ambushed convoy. Among the survivors is an engineer who claims he can create a formidable weapon that may just help turn the tide of the battle and level the playing field. However, this will require the 2nd Mass to embark on several dangerous and risky operations to amass the components. Are you willing to venture on a salvage mission that may very well mean a battle to save mankind? Based on the popular TNT sci-fi TV series, Falling Skies: The Game drops you right in the heart of the heated battle against the invading Espheni aliens. Featuring an original, action-packed storyline that follows the timeline of the show, Falling Skies: The Game is brought to life thanks to Noah Wyle and other cast members. Lock and load for explosive combat against the aliens as a member of the 2nd Mass, while you fight to collect the components to build a powerful weapon that could change the course of the battle. Take on a never-ending chain of side missions, which allow for nearly endless gameplay, and earn supplies that can only help and enhance your squad's combat potential. The battle has raged on, the world has been decimated, but you and your small band of survivors have endured do you have what it takes to rise up for mankind?

Isn't this also a television show?
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Is this game even cool?
Start your review of U & I Entertainment Falling Skies: The Game - Playstation 3!
zirse A.
Falling Skies: The Game may be a serviceable XCOM clone, but it fails to use the potentially awesome license in any interesting ways.
mary B.
Somerset, PA
My kids like it .so i would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes playing games
kenia 15-000846 M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
My brother likes this game me when I can try but I'm too bad to win sad story But it is a good game
Thiago R.
pero que juegazo la puta madre, la verdad es tremendo, horas y horas dándole como loco