BY U&I ENTERTAINMENT

Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse experience of a lifetime - and now more beautiful than ever. see more...

Stephanie H.
Lake Mills, IA
I played on PS3 and PS4. Absolutely one of the funniest games I've played. And co op is great. My friend and I completed both this one and Riptide. Was disappointed in hearing that the third one is delayed again!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Lol my son is terrified of this game I bought it for him and he was in his room playing he came running out I had to return that game never got the chance to see what's was on it
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
Yes! This is my favorite game of ALL time! I played it at least 3 times from start to finish just because I liked it and it did help me gain more abilities to have fun with. I am so disappointed they aren't doing DI2. But At times I think its for the best since they were going to ruin the game and destroy not only the story line but how you did the game in general by making it 'never ending side missions.' :/ I loved the story and I loved the special zombies and how similar it was to Left 4 Dead yet completely different!
If you love zombies and like video games I suggest this 100%. I wish it was available for PS Vita. They need to get back to working on expanding PS Vita games in general.
Sam M.
Dead Island is a great way to start your zombie game collection. It's an open world game where you kill zombies and complete quests. I played this game until my eyes were bloodshot. You will be addicted.
Asia L.
I love this game! I love zombies! I first played dead island and riptide on Xbox 360 and I thought the graphics were okay and it was kinda glitchy. The definitive collection has 2 complete games ( dead island and the sequel dead island riptide). It includes all additional content/dlc and comes with retro revenge which is a bonus arcade style game. The graphics on PS4 are amazing (1080p) , there have been a few glitches here and there but not as much as it use to have. And of course the game is multiplayer up to 4 players.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
My brother has this game and we play it together well we take turns. I was amazed at the effects and the game play. Thought it was very fun and some parts got me a little bit. It wasn't difficult I wished it harder areas of play. I like a challenge, but all in all a really good game and will play it again.
Theresa T.
Sioux City, IA
Dead Island has been a favorite of mine since it was first released years ago. When the Definitive Collection was amazing! It was like playing a new game again. The effects were brilliant!!! Good job re vamping it, i am glad i bought it.
Crystal B.
I love dead island! Such an intriguing game. Love apocalyptic story lines. I play this all the time with my son! It is similar to a few other zombie games but also totally different. It's hard to explain, just buy it!
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Great game. Had both of them for the PS3 but wanted it for the PS4. So was excited when it came out. Great gameplay. Lover how you can play over and over again. And at least you have multiple players to play from.
Amber S.
Dead Island is one of the coolest zombie games out there!!! The story line keeps you intrigued the entirety of the game and some of the zombie attacks really make you jump.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Is this game almost like the walking dead telltale game or is it 1st person type of game?
José F.
What does it have of special? I mean from the other titles
Melissa A.
Does next gen for this game do anything special?
SALLY M.
What are some good and bad stuff about this game and is it worth buying?