BY KOTEX #17 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Super Plus more...
I love theses tampons theyre very sleek and very handy and easy to use i recommend them they are easy to store in your purse
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Review for: Regular, 18S, Double Multi, Super, 18S, Double Regular, Super Plus, Other more...
Kotex me ha acompañado desde mi primera menstruación y por mas que he probado otas marcas, ninguna me funciona tambien como kotex, las almohadillas son muy suaves y no causan molestias en la piel, los tampones no se sienten, ambos absorben muy bien. Me ayudan a sentirme comoda en esos días. ademas los empaques me encanta, muy lindos. los recomiendo!

Kotex has been with me since my first menstruation and for more than I have tried other brands, none of them work for me as well as kotex, the pads are very soft and do not cause discomfort on the skin, tampons do not feel, both absorb very well. They help me feel comfortable in those days. besides the packages I love, very cute. I recommend them!
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Super, 18S more...
I have absolutely awful periods. These work really well compared to other products I’ve tried in the past. And they come in smaller packaging than other brands. They’re discreet and easy to hide which I really like.
Sherry R.
Review for: Super Plus more...
I LOVE Kotex.. i had got the BC (Birth control) that went in the arm and lets just say my first 3 months was a massacre.. i think i went threw at least 2 boxes a week.. I definitely needed them to sponsor me as much money i spent on them.. but that was 6 years ago and I haven’t switched since..
Amanda J.
Coquitlam, BC
These are, by far, my favorite brand/type of tampon. First off, the packaging is super sleek and nice and really makes you want to purchase them right off the bat. The individual packaging for each tampon is great as well because it's not super crinkly and fairly discreet. The applicator is actually my favorite part. It has a very handy rubberized grip so insertion is a breeze! Also, in my experience with them, they don't leak! I use super and super plus. I very much recommend these!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feminine Products are an un-hot topic, but I love these! Don't move around and feel great. Good quality and one of my go-to's
Ruby M.
I used Playtex sports super plus tampons until I was 29 years old. They were just above all the other brands with comfort and flow control but I started noticing that my periods were changing and I actually started to leak a lot. The tampons were also causing cramping. I went to the store one day and these guys have brilliant packaging. I liked the look of the box and when I looked at the tampons they looked similar to play with the smooth plastic applicator so I gave them a try. I realized I wasn't leaking a with these and the cramping was more bearable than with the other ones. Also a little more comfortable. They are very smooth going in and I LOVE the grip they have. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference. I have dropped a lot of tampons on the floor. Im sticking with these now. Love flow control, comfort, and the funky colours! Makes it less embarrassing when your tampons fall out of your purse :) @ Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
Amy S.
I absolutely loved the u by Kotex sleek tampons, I brought this product from target for a great price. I use these when I'm on my period and when I go swimming. It it well beyond other tampons as it has an amazing grip. Overall I am completely satisfied with this product and would totally recommend it for all ages.
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used kotex product's since I can remember you're very handy and the price for them at all stores isn't that bad
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried these for the first time because they were on sale and I think they will be my new go to brand. I really liked the grip on the applicator. Great packaging too.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?