BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda J.
Coquitlam, BC
These are, by far, my favorite brand/type of tampon. First off, the packaging is super sleek and nice and really makes you want to purchase them right off the bat. The individual packaging for each tampon is great as well because it's not super crinkly and fairly discreet. The applicator is actually my favorite part. It has a very handy rubberized grip so insertion is a breeze! Also, in my experience with them, they don't leak! I use super and super plus. I very much recommend these!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Feminine Products are an un-hot topic, but I love these! Don't move around and feel great. Good quality and one of my go-to's
Ruby M.
I used Playtex sports super plus tampons until I was 29 years old. They were just above all the other brands with comfort and flow control but I started noticing that my periods were changing and I actually started to leak a lot. The tampons were also causing cramping. I went to the store one day and these guys have brilliant packaging. I liked the look of the box and when I looked at the tampons they looked similar to play with the smooth plastic applicator so I gave them a try. I realized I wasn't leaking a with these and the cramping was more bearable than with the other ones. Also a little more comfortable. They are very smooth going in and I LOVE the grip they have. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference. I have dropped a lot of tampons on the floor. Im sticking with these now. Love flow control, comfort, and the funky colours! Makes it less embarrassing when your tampons fall out of your purse :) @ Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
Amy S.
I absolutely loved the u by Kotex sleek tampons, I brought this product from target for a great price. I use these when I'm on my period and when I go swimming. It it well beyond other tampons as it has an amazing grip. Overall I am completely satisfied with this product and would totally recommend it for all ages.
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
I've used kotex product's since I can remember you're very handy and the price for them at all stores isn't that bad
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
I just tried these for the first time because they were on sale and I think they will be my new go to brand. I really liked the grip on the applicator. Great packaging too.
Jessica S.
Literally the only tampons I use. These are very comfortable and you can't feel them which is nice. I feel like they are very affordable for what they are.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Very comfortable and great quality, the price is awesome too, these are my go to tampons. They are perfect for active women specifically runners and hikers.
Tally V.
These are the only tampons I'll use! They stay in place and absorb like they're supposed to! You can't even feel them, and they're not uncomfortable like other brands! I would recommend them to others and they're reasonably priced! I use them once a month!
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These work great and have easy application but I haven't found a tampon that actually opens up when inserted
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?