BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kayla M.
Little Rock, AR
UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I do not like this brand of tampons. They are so uncomfortable that I can feel the tampon the entire time that it is in.
Taylor K.
I really do not like these tampons. They come undone really easily and they Frey a lot. I feel like there's a lot leftover when they come out. Was not happy with my purchase.
Kennedy H.
Columbus, OH
I don't like these at all. The sizes they have are actually like a size lower. Maybe it's because they are sleek but my super was like a regular. I don't like these at all
Zax L.
Not a fan of these at all. I bought these since they were super, but they don't do the job on heavy days. The cotton for one does not really expand how other tampons do which is probably be the problem. That along with the "sleekness" of the tampon are probably why these are not good for heavier days. What's the purpose in making it "super" and then making it "sleek". It essentially defeats the purpose. I've bought super tampons from Kotex Security and they work just fine. The design of Kotex Sleek is just awful.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I haven't had any good experiences with these tampons. I find them difficult to insert and they are not comfortable at all. They also leak a lot even when the tampon isn't even saturated. No not a personal problem these are the only tampons I have had the issue with. I would not buy these again. Ill stick with my Playtex sport.
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy these all the time but they're really not worth the price when cheaper ones work just as well.
Sophia L.
I received a sample of the regular and super size Sleek Tampons through Target.com. These are similar to Kotex's Click Tampons. I really don't see much difference in the packaging, although this one has a rubber grip. The grip feels great, but I find it to be over-the-top for something that is inserted and then thrown away. I don't love the way these tampons expand, especially the super size one, since it just gets thicker. It absorbs decently but it's hard to tell if center of the tampon holds any liquid. These are not my top pick, but I would use them if need be.
Alyson K.
I didn't find these to be really that great. I bought them because they were on sale and had a coupon. I'll stick to my tampax pearl.
Alleyna S.
Not my favorite brand but they get the job done. I think the packaging appeals to the younger crowd.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love the U by Kotex liners, but I think their tampons are subpar. I've been a Tampax girl for a long time, but wanted to give these at try when the company rebranded and "improved". A few things I like about these: cute packaging and I LOVE the rubber grip to make them easier to use. Unfortunately, compared to other brands these don't expand and I've had a lot of problems with leaks that I didn't have with other tampons. I'm going to be sticking with "sport" brands that expand and move and prevent leaks more efficiently.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?