BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Super, 18S more...
I have absolutely awful periods. These work really well compared to other products I’ve tried in the past. And they come in smaller packaging than other brands. They’re discreet and easy to hide which I really like.
Sherry R.
Review for: Super Plus more...
I LOVE Kotex.. i had got the BC (Birth control) that went in the arm and lets just say my first 3 months was a massacre.. i think i went threw at least 2 boxes a week.. I definitely needed them to sponsor me as much money i spent on them.. but that was 6 years ago and I haven’t switched since..
Amanda J.
Coquitlam, BC
These are, by far, my favorite brand/type of tampon. First off, the packaging is super sleek and nice and really makes you want to purchase them right off the bat. The individual packaging for each tampon is great as well because it's not super crinkly and fairly discreet. The applicator is actually my favorite part. It has a very handy rubberized grip so insertion is a breeze! Also, in my experience with them, they don't leak! I use super and super plus. I very much recommend these!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feminine Products are an un-hot topic, but I love these! Don't move around and feel great. Good quality and one of my go-to's
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used kotex product's since I can remember you're very handy and the price for them at all stores isn't that bad
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried these for the first time because they were on sale and I think they will be my new go to brand. I really liked the grip on the applicator. Great packaging too.
Jessica S.
Literally the only tampons I use. These are very comfortable and you can't feel them which is nice. I feel like they are very affordable for what they are.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very comfortable and great quality, the price is awesome too, these are my go to tampons. They are perfect for active women specifically runners and hikers.
Tally V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only tampons I'll use! They stay in place and absorb like they're supposed to! You can't even feel them, and they're not uncomfortable like other brands! I would recommend them to others and they're reasonably priced! I use them once a month!
Destini W.
Grand rapids, MI
These work great and have easy application but I haven't found a tampon that actually opens up when inserted
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?