BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are worth the extra buck or two. The comfort grip is an excellent feature. I also am not experiencing any discomfort when I am switching it out. I really like this product because it isn't abrasive.
Kate T.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are seriously the best brand of tampons ever! I highly recommend these! Best brand! Doesn't feel like you are wearing anything and has easy insertion
Sara B.
Danville, KY
The applicators are easy to use. They're comfortable. They make less noise when opening them. They're about the same price-wise. I will never use a different tampon. These are the best I have found.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
Kotex is my favorite tampon brand. The shape isn't too long or wide and I feel they are more comfortable than tampax. This is the only tampon I feel as though I am not gonna have a accident in.
gloria m.
I love the way the product looks all bright and colorful. I was skeptical about trying these because of the price, i was always like why pay so much for something that going to the garbage but after all the other bramd ive tried this is my go to brand. Worth the price
M B.
I like these. They are smaller than regular tampons, so I can be more discreet with them, but they work just as well as normal tampons do. Just make sure it clicks before you try to use it!
Faith C.
I started with the U by Kotex 'click' tampons and I really liked them. I got some of these in a sample and I liked them a lot. Something about them that I like is the grip. I don't slip because it is rubber so that is very nice. By far my favorite tampon.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love love. these tampons are everywhere in my house. I carry them in my purse, backpack, lunchbox, everything. they are comfortable and small enough to be unnoticeable in your bag.
Stella A.
Henniker, NH
These give great protection and also look cool. the colors are pretty and the wrappers are pretty quiet too. they aren't uncomfortable and I'm not constantly worried about having a leak in public. they work for sports as well and the applicators make it easy
Anna M.
Jacksonville, FL
The best tamps out there. (after playtex sport) I love the colors and they give nothing but the best protection. would recommend! They are expensive, but they are on sale all the time!
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?