BY KOTEX #14 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They're very comfortable and easy to put on. I like that they have different kind of sizes, for example they have the regular ,super, or super plus so u can choose depending on your flow. 😬☺️
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are worth the extra buck or two. The comfort grip is an excellent feature. I also am not experiencing any discomfort when I am switching it out. I really like this product because it isn't abrasive.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
I have tried many different brands of tampons and I must say that these are my favorite. Even though they are size super, they are as sleek as a regular size they expand within which makes it comfortable.
Tina J.
I got a free sample of these from Kotex and I got to say they successfully stole me from Playtex. I absolutely love this line! They truly do open 360 degrees so they stay comfortable. The ridge design seems to work wonders on those annoying heavy days. Highly recommend!
Sara B.
Danville, KY
The applicators are easy to use. They're comfortable. They make less noise when opening them. They're about the same price-wise. I will never use a different tampon. These are the best I have found.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
Kotex is my favorite tampon brand. The shape isn't too long or wide and I feel they are more comfortable than tampax. This is the only tampon I feel as though I am not gonna have a accident in.
gloria m.
I love the way the product looks all bright and colorful. I was skeptical about trying these because of the price, i was always like why pay so much for something that going to the garbage but after all the other bramd ive tried this is my go to brand. Worth the price
M B.
I like these. They are smaller than regular tampons, so I can be more discreet with them, but they work just as well as normal tampons do. Just make sure it clicks before you try to use it!
Faith C.
I started with the U by Kotex 'click' tampons and I really liked them. I got some of these in a sample and I liked them a lot. Something about them that I like is the grip. I don't slip because it is rubber so that is very nice. By far my favorite tampon.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love love. these tampons are everywhere in my house. I carry them in my purse, backpack, lunchbox, everything. they are comfortable and small enough to be unnoticeable in your bag.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?