4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Faith C.
Faith C.
I started with the U by Kotex 'click' tampons and I really liked them. I got some of these in a sample and I liked them a lot. Something about them that I like is the grip. I don't slip because it is rubber so that is very nice. By far my favorite tampon.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I have tried these with a snaple didn't like it because I can feel the taampon and after an hour it was on its way out
Natalie  C.
Natalie C.
Out of all the tampons I've used this brand is my favorite. Idk if it's the cut colors or what but they make it nbd. Rarely and leak through a and easy to change.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I'm mid 40's and I love the U by Kotex tampons! They may be supposed to appeal to the younger crowd with all the bright colors, but they are my favorite tampon. Once they're placed, they seem to stay put until I need to change. I like the short click ones too that you can carry in your purse or discreetly hold in your hand while walking to the restroom from your desk at work.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
U by Kotex tampons are the only tampons that I will use anymore. They are so bright and colorful, and they do the job well! I rarely have issues with leaking, and I am never uncomfortable while wearing these, unlike with some other brands. They are affordable as well.
Rin F.
Rin F.
I love the packaging and putting it in was very easy. The price is reasonable too. My problem with it is that it leaked a lot for me on a regular flow day.
Molly R.
Molly R.
These are my favorite tampons. Hands down. They have a great grip and work very well.
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
I love these I just started using them. The gripper is great to help with placement. The packaging allows you to put the used applicator back in there to discreetly trash. Toward the end of my period it did feel a bit uncomfortable since I was drying up
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Dundalk, MD
Great for everyday use, never had any worries with leakage! Super comfortable, stay in place! Brightly colored packaging is nice, affordable!
Kara S.
Kara S.
I use these tampons every month. They are reliable and comfortable. They fit easily in your pocket or purse. Plus the packaging is cute!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?