BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Presley  M.
I use this product ALL the time. They are comfortable, which is a big thing for me! They are sleek, I never have any leaks. I have tried other products and I do not like the fit of them. These are the best!
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are worth the extra buck or two. The comfort grip is an excellent feature. I also am not experiencing any discomfort when I am switching it out. I really like this product because it isn't abrasive.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
I have tried many different brands of tampons and I must say that these are my favorite. Even though they are size super, they are as sleek as a regular size they expand within which makes it comfortable.
Tina J.
I got a free sample of these from Kotex and I got to say they successfully stole me from Playtex. I absolutely love this line! They truly do open 360 degrees so they stay comfortable. The ridge design seems to work wonders on those annoying heavy days. Highly recommend!
Sara B.
Danville, KY
The applicators are easy to use. They're comfortable. They make less noise when opening them. They're about the same price-wise. I will never use a different tampon. These are the best I have found.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
Kotex is my favorite tampon brand. The shape isn't too long or wide and I feel they are more comfortable than tampax. This is the only tampon I feel as though I am not gonna have a accident in.
gloria m.
I love the way the product looks all bright and colorful. I was skeptical about trying these because of the price, i was always like why pay so much for something that going to the garbage but after all the other bramd ive tried this is my go to brand. Worth the price
M B.
I like these. They are smaller than regular tampons, so I can be more discreet with them, but they work just as well as normal tampons do. Just make sure it clicks before you try to use it!
Faith C.
I started with the U by Kotex 'click' tampons and I really liked them. I got some of these in a sample and I liked them a lot. Something about them that I like is the grip. I don't slip because it is rubber so that is very nice. By far my favorite tampon.
Stella A.
Henniker, NH
These give great protection and also look cool. the colors are pretty and the wrappers are pretty quiet too. they aren't uncomfortable and I'm not constantly worried about having a leak in public. they work for sports as well and the applicators make it easy
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?