4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
These tampons are really sweet! Easy application and the packaging is really cute as well. Great tampons!
Abigail  B.
Abigail B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love these so much. I wish they were a little bit cheaper, but I will spend the extra couple of bucks for them. I love the different colors they make them in. They're a great alternative to the regular tampon. I love the packaging & just all around everything about them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
These are pretty easy to use which I love and they are very absorbent. I like the discreet packaging. They are perfect to fit in any purse.
Haley V.
Haley V.
MOORESVILLE , NC
Although I like these tampons and they do the job, I think the only hype about them is the fact they're smaller, they click when you use them, & they're colorful. If it weren't for all those useless features, they wouldn't be that great. They're actually kind of expensive compared to other brands! I buy playtex gentle glide because I really like the 360 protection. It makes it a lot more comfortable pulling it out..verses other tampons just getting fatter in width which could potentially cause some accidents. Anyways, before this gets gross, don't get me wrong here! These tampons are nice and portable, but if you're looking for less portability/fun colored packaging, then go for playtex gentle glide!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These have always been my favorite brand of tampons. They are easy to insert, I love the no-slip grip, and I think they are super comfortable. And who doesn't like the pretty colors?
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
Best tampon out there. The shape is ergonomic and the rubber section on the applicator helps keep a good grip while inserting. I love the colors the wrappers/applicators come in, too -- better than the blah white wrappers that are crinkly and loud and hard to open.
Natalie  C.
Natalie C.
Out of all the tampons I've used this brand is my favorite. Idk if it's the cut colors or what but they make it nbd. Rarely and leak through a and easy to change.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I'm mid 40's and I love the U by Kotex tampons! They may be supposed to appeal to the younger crowd with all the bright colors, but they are my favorite tampon. Once they're placed, they seem to stay put until I need to change. I like the short click ones too that you can carry in your purse or discreetly hold in your hand while walking to the restroom from your desk at work.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
U by Kotex tampons are the only tampons that I will use anymore. They are so bright and colorful, and they do the job well! I rarely have issues with leaking, and I am never uncomfortable while wearing these, unlike with some other brands. They are affordable as well.
Molly R.
Molly R.
These are my favorite tampons. Hands down. They have a great grip and work very well.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?