BY KOTEX #14 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
The are the best, most comfortable tampons out there. Definitely worth the extra few dollars. The comfort grip makes them easier to handle, even on those heavy days. And the cotton design itself works better than the "click".
Shawna D.
I love u by kotex. The perfect touch grip is awesome and the whole experience of using these made me feel fancy. The packaging was super cute and most importantly i hard no discomfort or leakage. These are my favorite tampons.
Natalie R.
I think these tampons are okay. I have noticed that sometimes when I insert them, it is slightly uncomfortable. I still buy and use them but occasionally I notice that. Therefore, I would recommend this product to experienced women but if your younger and just trying out tampons, I wouldn't recommend this product.
PAIGE F.
These are my favorite tampons. Never have to worry about leaks. Absolutely love the rubber grip makes insertion so much easier. The colorful packaging is so awesome.
micaela s.
These are work so good and the grip is really helpful. They work really smoothly and they're really slim so they're easier to use. I think they work good even if you have a busy day and you're doing a lot of moving around.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Go-to brand. Comfortable and does the job. Plus these are available at Costco in bulk, so really they come out to be pretty affordable. Don't recommend buying at stores like Wal-Mart, because they are a tad over priced.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
They are so smooth and small they are a little pricey but they are totally worth every Penny . The only weird thin I've noticed is the string is super long ! It's kinda funny like why do I need such a long string ?
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
These have an amazing grip and I find that they are one of the easiest tampons to pull out other than the Playtex sport tampons which are my number one favorite but these are a very close second on my list
Reilly A.
Love these. Tip: never get scented!!! They are so weird and make me uncomfortable. Stick to these! They are my favorite tampons and are absorbent and comfortable. Wouldn't buy any other kind. They are pretty cheap too
Presley  M.
I use this product ALL the time. They are comfortable, which is a big thing for me! They are sleek, I never have any leaks. I have tried other products and I do not like the fit of them. These are the best!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?