4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Maya J.
Maya J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love U by Kotex! It has a great cylindrical design that virtually offers little to no leakage..the tampons are very affordable!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are nice and have a look that engages buyers to their products, they give out free samples which is really nice they will make people more interested.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Montgomery , Tx
U by Kotex is my favorite brand for tampons! They come in a cute little box with different color packaging. They are long lasting and get the job done!
Alayna W.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
Love these tampons. They are my favorite brand and work great ! Comfortable.
Kim W.
Kim W.
The applicator is easy to use . Kotex has the cutest packaging for teens. This is my families go to product for that time of the month.
Alyson Z.
Alyson Z.
Hudson, NH
These are my favorotite. There are small and sleek and ready to go when I need to put them in my purse, wallet, backpack, etc
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Diamondhead, MS
Great tampons. They're comfortable. I also love the colors and the tampon itself. I highly recommend.
These are awesome and Easy to use. I recommend this to everyone who wants good protection and a comfortable tampon
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
I love u by kotex. The perfect touch grip is awesome and the whole experience of using these made me feel fancy. The packaging was super cute and most importantly i hard no discomfort or leakage. These are my favorite tampons.
alyssa w.
alyssa w.
Chandler, IN
Love these tampons very easy to insert and come in adorable colors perfect for any girl
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?