BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Brittany L.
I use these tampons all the time and I love the packaging. I think the designs and colors really cater to young women and our generation. These are extremely comfortable and you can't even tell they are there! I love the U by Kotex brand, I use them every month!
Shay P.
S Pittsburg, TN
I recently received a sample of this product along with the liners. I love the colorful, slim packaging. The product is easy to use and easy to conceal. Plus, they're very comfortable. Some tampons you can kind of feel throughout the day, but not this one.
Trina T.
I just received a sample of this product and thought to provide my feedback. The product is as good as any Kotex brand. The liner is thin, and comfortable. The packaging is color and the product is excellent. The tampon is small enough to fit in my purse.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I love these I just started using them. The gripper is great to help with placement. The packaging allows you to put the used applicator back in there to discreetly trash. Toward the end of my period it did feel a bit uncomfortable since I was drying up
Gabi H.
Love all feminine products by Kotex! They are my favorite. Love the grips on the actual tampon so it doesn't slip out of your fingers and then the package is easy to dispose of when done with the applicator. The size is small, even with the fully extended ones and is enough to fit comfortably and hidden within a purse or pocket. Definitely a recommendation!
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
I've always been a Tampax Pearl person and never really been a fan of Kotex but I received a sample of these from the Kotex website and I really like them! The applicator grip is almost rubbery so it's super easy to insert which I really love!
Jessica T.
I love the bright colors they come in makes my period a little brighter. I like the small compact packaging. I am always choosing between click and sleek for the U brand tampons.
frances m.
I just tried this product after receiving a sample from Kotex, I really really like them, applicator is slim and very easy to insert. Vibrant color, I don't know the regular price. I'm using another brand, but next month I will buy them.
Ryoko M.
I love how easy the applicator is to use. There is a plush grip that makes them really easy to use. As much as I like them, I took away one star because of the amount of garbage it produces because of the uber fancy plastic applicator.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Great product. Never had a problem with this brand. Even the wrappers are in pretty colors, makes you not feel ashamed to grab it out of your purse in a public area. I would recommend these and price is usually good depending on store
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?