BY KOTEX #15 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?4 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Gabi H.
Love all feminine products by Kotex! They are my favorite. Love the grips on the actual tampon so it doesn't slip out of your fingers and then the package is easy to dispose of when done with the applicator. The size is small, even with the fully extended ones and is enough to fit comfortably and hidden within a purse or pocket. Definitely a recommendation!
Jessica T.
I love the bright colors they come in makes my period a little brighter. I like the small compact packaging. I am always choosing between click and sleek for the U brand tampons.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these tampons, they are by far the best. I was just recently introduced to these and was totally impressed with the grip. It is so helpful to have a grip so nothing slips or gets uncomfortable. Also the colors are really cute for the packaging.
Ashley N.
Finally found a comfortable tampon I cam move around in. I work in a Waterhouse, so it's difficult to wear anything without it being uncomfortable at some point. Love these.
frances m.
I just tried this product after receiving a sample from Kotex, I really really like them, applicator is slim and very easy to insert. Vibrant color, I don't know the regular price. I'm using another brand, but next month I will buy them.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product. Never had a problem with this brand. Even the wrappers are in pretty colors, makes you not feel ashamed to grab it out of your purse in a public area. I would recommend these and price is usually good depending on store
kristen s.
Round Rock, TX
Bought this product yesterday and love them! I love the discreet packaging and the perforated opening. The grip area is great and aids more than I thought it might. Application is very easy!! Will be buying only these from now on
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how easy the applicator is to use. There is a plush grip that makes them really easy to use. As much as I like them, I took away one star because of the amount of garbage it produces because of the uber fancy plastic applicator.
Julia E.
These tampons are really comfortable, but I noticed they are more expensive because of the "fun packaging". I don't know if they're necessarily any better than less-pretty packaged tampons, but they are better than most off-brands.
Shelby D.
I like Kotex brands a lot and so I decided I would try the U by Kotex tampons and I ended up giving them to one of my friends Bc they were uncomfortable when they were in. The normal Kotex tampons I never have a problem with though.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?