BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
Don't buy these tampons if you expect them to be huge. My feeling has always been that they were developed more of young females (vs. older women). At 25, I do find they fit me well, but I believe every body is shaped (and built) differently. I highly recommend everyone try these, however. I have been nothing but satisfied with mine.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love these! I usually use the compact ones which I do prefer over these just because I can stick them in my pocket when I'm at work...I'm a waitress so I need them on the go. However these tampons are the same they are just not compact and still work fabulously! I love the packaging of all the U by Kotex products.
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These Tampons are unforgiving. I've been let down too many times, too many leaks.
I will admit that the PerfectTouch Grip is a really cool feature, and I really like that, but for me, a Tampon has to do more than just look and feel pretty, it has to protect me. This one just misses the mark for me. Disappointed.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Had to buy these because they were out of my usual Tampax Pearl kind. I was skeptical because I had been using Tampax for as long as I can remember, but I am impressed. The box I got was about the same price as Tampax and I like these the same, if not better. The little grip is cool & they're very sleek and slim.
Brandi P.
Fresno, CA
These were the very first tampons I tried and I love the bright colors on them. Other tampon brands were very hard to insert for me, but these were very easy and I was able to get it on the first try. The only problem is I have a very light flow and wish these would have a light absorbency tampon like Tampax.
Danielle D.
Cherryvale , KS
This is one of the only tampon brands I will use. It provides excellent protection and it's so easy to use. And they are finally making the heavier sizes in bigger boxes! I love the fun colors they come in too.
Kelsey A.
Favorite, most comfortable, tampon! I need super because I have short and heavy lady days. These are long rather than wide, and if you have my issue, they're convenient to store because they're thin.
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love these so much. I wish they were a little bit cheaper, but I will spend the extra couple of bucks for them. I love the different colors they make them in. They're a great alternative to the regular tampon. I love the packaging & just all around everything about them.
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
U by Kotex tampons are the only tampons that I will use anymore. They are so bright and colorful, and they do the job well! I rarely have issues with leaking, and I am never uncomfortable while wearing these, unlike with some other brands. They are affordable as well.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these tampons all the time and I love the packaging. I think the designs and colors really cater to young women and our generation. These are extremely comfortable and you can't even tell they are there! I love the U by Kotex brand, I use them every month!
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?