BY KOTEX #14 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Evelyn P.
Brooklyn, MD
I will never buy any other brand ever again! Please do not ever do away with the rubber applicator. For 20 years all I used was Playtex Gentle Glide, but one day a random lady in the tampon asile told me how great these are so I tried them and I'll never switch back.
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
U by Kotex tampons are the only tampons that I will use anymore. They are so bright and colorful, and they do the job well! I rarely have issues with leaking, and I am never uncomfortable while wearing these, unlike with some other brands. They are affordable as well.
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
Best tampon out there. The shape is ergonomic and the rubber section on the applicator helps keep a good grip while inserting. I love the colors the wrappers/applicators come in, too -- better than the blah white wrappers that are crinkly and loud and hard to open.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use these tampons all the time and I love the packaging. I think the designs and colors really cater to young women and our generation. These are extremely comfortable and you can't even tell they are there! I love the U by Kotex brand, I use them every month!
Emily S.
Haleyville, AL
I've used many tampons but not anymore. U by Kotex is the best there is, hands down. It fits me perfectly and absorbs great. I can normally always find a coupon for it, so that helps on the price. You won't find a better tampon for a better price, guaranteed!
Shay P.
Harrison, TN
I recently received a sample of this product along with the liners. I love the colorful, slim packaging. The product is easy to use and easy to conceal. Plus, they're very comfortable. Some tampons you can kind of feel throughout the day, but not this one.
Tina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I just received a sample of this product and thought to provide my feedback. The product is as good as any Kotex brand. The liner is thin, and comfortable. The packaging is color and the product is excellent. The tampon is small enough to fit in my purse.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these I just started using them. The gripper is great to help with placement. The packaging allows you to put the used applicator back in there to discreetly trash. Toward the end of my period it did feel a bit uncomfortable since I was drying up
Jessica T.
I love the bright colors they come in makes my period a little brighter. I like the small compact packaging. I am always choosing between click and sleek for the U brand tampons.
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
I've always been a Tampax Pearl person and never really been a fan of Kotex but I received a sample of these from the Kotex website and I really like them! The applicator grip is almost rubbery so it's super easy to insert which I really love!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?