4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
These are my go to tampons they are very comfortable and seem to fit my body well and keep me from having leaks I recommend 100%
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Cherryvale , KS
This is one of the only tampon brands I will use. It provides excellent protection and it's so easy to use. And they are finally making the heavier sizes in bigger boxes! I love the fun colors they come in too.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Favorite, most comfortable, tampon! I need super because I have short and heavy lady days. These are long rather than wide, and if you have my issue, they're convenient to store because they're thin.
Nikkie H.
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used kotex product's since I can remember you're very handy and the price for them at all stores isn't that bad
Angie S.
Angie S.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Pienso que su empaque es demasiado grande. Prefiero los Kotex Click. U by Kotex Sleek Unscented Tampons
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Wellness Guru Expert
The only tampons I can use comfortably. It is easy applied and does not bother me. I found my choice of brands.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are seriously the best brand of tampons ever! I highly recommend these! Best brand! Doesn't feel like you are wearing anything and has easy insertion
Destini W.
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These work great and have easy application but I haven't found a tampon that actually opens up when inserted
Tina G.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
The only tampons I use, I'm in love with this brand, after trying so many. I was so happy when these came out, and even more happy when they ended up being completely for me.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
I like how they are discreet and yet are still a full size tampon. There super easy to use and I don't have any problems with leakage.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?