BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love the U by Kotex liners, but I think their tampons are subpar. I've been a Tampax girl for a long time, but wanted to give these at try when the company rebranded and "improved". A few things I like about these: cute packaging and I LOVE the rubber grip to make them easier to use. Unfortunately, compared to other brands these don't expand and I've had a lot of problems with leaks that I didn't have with other tampons. I'm going to be sticking with "sport" brands that expand and move and prevent leaks more efficiently.
Jasmine R.
Lakeland, FL
Must I say, from the first I opened these U by Kotex tampons I was sold. I am a girly girl so these are perfect for me not just because they are BEAUTIFUL, but because when I feel at my worse when on my period these tampons definitely boost my confidence. To me they are great all around. They go in easily, and the have a nice grip. Never had a problem with them ever making me feel uncomfortable.
gladys a.
I've never really used tampons, so I decided I want to switch from the pad and try the tampon. So I bought some of another brand, and signed up for the sample. Samples came in a few days before my period, so I tried it out was nervous at first but it wasn't bad at all. The grip makes it super easy to put in, and it also wasn't that hard to take out. I wanted to see how the other brand was... Bad mistake, I hate it. I was trying put it in, kept going down when I didn't want it to and kept having to adjust it cause I could feel it was there. Still have quite a bit of the other product, but oh well had my bf go out and buy this cause it's amazing
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Once I tried these tampons, since they are very affordable, I have continued to buy these ever since. Like I mentioned, not only are they affordable, they are comfortable and absorbent. I do prefer the unscented ones but have used both. The applicator has a grip which makes it super easy to insert. Definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
I’ve used tampons before, but I can’t recall if I have ever tried U by Kotex before. I know I have tried the pads of U by Kotex, but I don’t believe I have with the tampons.

Anyways, when I first got the samples, I thought the packaging and the colors of the applicators and such were adorable! I loved the cool colors.

I usually don’t flow heavy (tmi, I know), so the regular size was perfect for a few hours. It wasn’t uncomfortable at all. It provided amazing protection.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always had really heavy periods and worried about my tampon not holding up well enough. This is my go-to brand! It holds up even with an active lifestyle. The applicator is very easy to use and they are very comfortable, in my opinion, as I usually do not feel them when I wear them. Another plus is that the packaging is very cute. This is the only brand I like to use!
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm mid 40's and I love the U by Kotex tampons! They may be supposed to appeal to the younger crowd with all the bright colors, but they are my favorite tampon. Once they're placed, they seem to stay put until I need to change. I like the short click ones too that you can carry in your purse or discreetly hold in your hand while walking to the restroom from your desk at work.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
These are the only one's I buy. I prefer the unscented vs. the scented kind for health reasons. These are cheap and very easy to use. I like the colors of the pouches as well. It doesn't effect the product at all, but for some reason it makes me feel better
Amanda C.
I love these and it has more to do with just comfort. A big thing for me because I have M.S. and cannot grip well, the rubber grip makes it easy for my fingers not to slide or hurt. Honestly, the rubber grip is the primary reason I buy them, because all the other brands I have tried have a plastic grip with ridges and they hurt and it is hard to really hold.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I was scared to try it at first because other tampons have been hard to apply and extremely uncomfortable. but it was my only option (all my friend had on hand) and i was very pleased. they are easy to apply and are actually really comfortable to use. i was so impressed i actually bought these as my very first box of tampons. I highly recommend these.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?