4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Laurel, MS
These are my go to tampons. I refuse to use any other brand. Although they are very cute you can not tell you are using one. Never once leaked or had an problems out of them. There amazing.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
These are great for multi use! Nose bleeds you may laugh but these things are super absorbent! And for the price who can complain. Keep some in your purse and in the first aid kit!
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I just tried these for the first time because they were on sale and I think they will be my new go to brand. I really liked the grip on the applicator. Great packaging too.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
These are my go to tampons. They are very comfortable and do their job quite well. I have very heavy periods and have rarely had a leak.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Very comfortable and great quality, the price is awesome too, these are my go to tampons. They are perfect for active women specifically runners and hikers.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
After trying these I will not use any other brand. These are hands down the best I've ever used. I love the packaging as well, so colorful and Happy looking.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Literally the only tampons I use. These are very comfortable and you can't feel them which is nice. I feel like they are very affordable for what they are.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Lakeland, FL
Must I say, from the first I opened these U by Kotex tampons I was sold. I am a girly girl so these are perfect for me not just because they are BEAUTIFUL, but because when I feel at my worse when on my period these tampons definitely boost my confidence. To me they are great all around. They go in easily, and the have a nice grip. Never had a problem with them ever making me feel uncomfortable.
Brandylinn S.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
I have always had really heavy periods and worried about my tampon not holding up well enough. This is my go-to brand! It holds up even with an active lifestyle. The applicator is very easy to use and they are very comfortable, in my opinion, as I usually do not feel them when I wear them. Another plus is that the packaging is very cute. This is the only brand I like to use!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
These are the only one's I buy. I prefer the unscented vs. the scented kind for health reasons. These are cheap and very easy to use. I like the colors of the pouches as well. It doesn't effect the product at all, but for some reason it makes me feel better
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?