BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I'm very picky about my tampons and pads, so when U by Kotex came out I was excited! It's easy to use, you don't feel anything like some tampon products, no roughness, They're affordable! I recommend U by Kotex to every female!!
Anabelle E.
My go to tampons. I have a heavy flow and these are amazing. I love that they are compact and easy to carry around discretely. I also love the 'click' when you extend the holding wand. I would totally recommend these.
Breanne R.
These are the perfect tampons! I even like how they come in different colors! They would be perfect for a young girl just learning how to use them. Great item for the price and very high quality in my opinion!
Reilly A.
Love these. Tip: never get scented!!! They are so weird and make me uncomfortable. Stick to these! They are my favorite tampons and are absorbent and comfortable. Wouldn't buy any other kind. They are pretty cheap too
Miranda R.
Laurel, MS
These are my go to tampons. I refuse to use any other brand. Although they are very cute you can not tell you are using one. Never once leaked or had an problems out of them. There amazing.
David W.
Wilson, NC
These are great for multi use! Nose bleeds you may laugh but these things are super absorbent! And for the price who can complain. Keep some in your purse and in the first aid kit!
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I just tried these for the first time because they were on sale and I think they will be my new go to brand. I really liked the grip on the applicator. Great packaging too.
Haley V.
MOORESVILLE , NC
Although I like these tampons and they do the job, I think the only hype about them is the fact they're smaller, they click when you use them, & they're colorful. If it weren't for all those useless features, they wouldn't be that great. They're actually kind of expensive compared to other brands! I buy playtex gentle glide because I really like the 360 protection. It makes it a lot more comfortable pulling it out..verses other tampons just getting fatter in width which could potentially cause some accidents. Anyways, before this gets gross, don't get me wrong here! These tampons are nice and portable, but if you're looking for less portability/fun colored packaging, then go for playtex gentle glide!
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I received a sample pack of super and regular absorbency, as well as a few liners. They seemed to fit comfortably and I liked the grip (although it can not be good for the environment!) that being said, I used the enclosed coupon and bought a box since it would be cheaper than my preferred brand. I enjoyed them until I got towards the end of my cycle; if your flow is lighter and drying out the talon may begin to fall apart or unravel like it did for me. It almost felt like the strings were going to pull right out of the cotton leaving it behind. Overall I did enjoy the comfort but would only use them for heavier flow days. I most likely wouldn't purchase them again.
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually don't like tampons as I find them to be uncomfortable to use but I definitely LOVE these. I first tried them when I received a sample of a mix of their tampons and liners and used them all. I loved them so much that it has all I have been buying lately. They are pretty affordable, comfortable and easy to use. I do believe that they do tend to be an absorbency size smaller than they say but it hasn't affected me much. The wrapper for these are also extremely quiet which gives me some peace of mind knowing that the whole bathroom doesn't have to hear me changing my tampon. They come in a wide variety of colors to make you feel a little bit better about being on your cycle.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?