BY KOTEX #14 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I am usually a pad user because it is very difficult for me to comfortably insert a tampon. For my beach trip I was determined to make a tampon work, and these were the thinnest ones I could find. I was able to use them comfortably with no leaks. I will buy these again for sure!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite feminine hygiene product ever. The Sleek style is absolutely perfect. this style has a small grip for easy insertion, a smooth surface that doesn't stick, and a long enough applicator to make me feel confident that it will not wiggle out. I love this tampon and recommend it to all of my friends.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm mid 40's and I love the U by Kotex tampons! They may be supposed to appeal to the younger crowd with all the bright colors, but they are my favorite tampon. Once they're placed, they seem to stay put until I need to change. I like the short click ones too that you can carry in your purse or discreetly hold in your hand while walking to the restroom from your desk at work.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
These are the only one's I buy. I prefer the unscented vs. the scented kind for health reasons. These are cheap and very easy to use. I like the colors of the pouches as well. It doesn't effect the product at all, but for some reason it makes me feel better
Amanda C.
I love these and it has more to do with just comfort. A big thing for me because I have M.S. and cannot grip well, the rubber grip makes it easy for my fingers not to slide or hurt. Honestly, the rubber grip is the primary reason I buy them, because all the other brands I have tried have a plastic grip with ridges and they hurt and it is hard to really hold.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was scared to try it at first because other tampons have been hard to apply and extremely uncomfortable. but it was my only option (all my friend had on hand) and i was very pleased. they are easy to apply and are actually really comfortable to use. i was so impressed i actually bought these as my very first box of tampons. I highly recommend these.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
These have been my go-to choice for several years! I love the sleek applicator and fun colors. The compact tampons were good, but the full size applicator are a lot easier to use. Grab the combo box of regular and super tampons and you'll be set!
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go-to item when I am on my period! They last longer than normal tampons because they are "Super" and i can wear them up to 8 hours. They are easy to grip when using them which is great for trying to get the hang of it. They are also very easy to bring with you anywhere! I recommend kotex brand tampons for girls just trying out tampons to start with
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great and they fit into your purse and other things. They're super small. So you don't have to worry about trying to fit it in something and making it pop out. They are super absorbent and they hold a lot. Super comfortable too.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
Don't buy these tampons if you expect them to be huge. My feeling has always been that they were developed more of young females (vs. older women). At 25, I do find they fit me well, but I believe every body is shaped (and built) differently. I highly recommend everyone try these, however. I have been nothing but satisfied with mine.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?