BY KOTEX #14 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love the U by Kotex liners, but I think their tampons are subpar. I've been a Tampax girl for a long time, but wanted to give these at try when the company rebranded and "improved". A few things I like about these: cute packaging and I LOVE the rubber grip to make them easier to use. Unfortunately, compared to other brands these don't expand and I've had a lot of problems with leaks that I didn't have with other tampons. I'm going to be sticking with "sport" brands that expand and move and prevent leaks more efficiently.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I like these because of the grip mom slip piece of rubber on the applicator. I do not like the actual design of the cotton tampon. It does not soak up very well and it feel like a big ball not evenly distributed! I love my Tampex Pearl because they feel totally different! I would not recommend this product to my friends because this is not a product I would purchase again!
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always had really heavy periods and worried about my tampon not holding up well enough. This is my go-to brand! It holds up even with an active lifestyle. The applicator is very easy to use and they are very comfortable, in my opinion, as I usually do not feel them when I wear them. Another plus is that the packaging is very cute. This is the only brand I like to use!
Jasmine R.
Lake Mary, FL
Must I say, from the first I opened these U by Kotex tampons I was sold. I am a girly girl so these are perfect for me not just because they are BEAUTIFUL, but because when I feel at my worse when on my period these tampons definitely boost my confidence. To me they are great all around. They go in easily, and the have a nice grip. Never had a problem with them ever making me feel uncomfortable.
gladys a.
I've never really used tampons, so I decided I want to switch from the pad and try the tampon. So I bought some of another brand, and signed up for the sample. Samples came in a few days before my period, so I tried it out was nervous at first but it wasn't bad at all. The grip makes it super easy to put in, and it also wasn't that hard to take out. I wanted to see how the other brand was... Bad mistake, I hate it. I was trying put it in, kept going down when I didn't want it to and kept having to adjust it cause I could feel it was there. Still have quite a bit of the other product, but oh well had my bf go out and buy this cause it's amazing
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Once I tried these tampons, since they are very affordable, I have continued to buy these ever since. Like I mentioned, not only are they affordable, they are comfortable and absorbent. I do prefer the unscented ones but have used both. The applicator has a grip which makes it super easy to insert. Definitely recommend!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I haven't had any good experiences with these tampons. I find them difficult to insert and they are not comfortable at all. They also leak a lot even when the tampon isn't even saturated. No not a personal problem these are the only tampons I have had the issue with. I would not buy these again. Ill stick with my Playtex sport.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve used tampons before, but I can’t recall if I have ever tried U by Kotex before. I know I have tried the pads of U by Kotex, but I don’t believe I have with the tampons.

Anyways, when I first got the samples, I thought the packaging and the colors of the applicators and such were adorable! I loved the cool colors.

I usually don’t flow heavy (tmi, I know), so the regular size was perfect for a few hours. It wasn’t uncomfortable at all. It provided amazing protection.
Sophia L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a sample of the regular and super size Sleek Tampons through Target.com. These are similar to Kotex's Click Tampons. I really don't see much difference in the packaging, although this one has a rubber grip. The grip feels great, but I find it to be over-the-top for something that is inserted and then thrown away. I don't love the way these tampons expand, especially the super size one, since it just gets thicker. It absorbs decently but it's hard to tell if center of the tampon holds any liquid. These are not my top pick, but I would use them if need be.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my definite go to when it's that time of the month. They are easy to insert and definitely do their job with absorbing. They are also pretty inexpensive depending on where you purchase them as well. I have not had any problems with these and I've been using them for a few years now!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?