BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Dawn B.
Tallahassee, FL
The only tampons my wife will use! Great product. They work much better than other brands we've tried.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I swear by these ! They are the holy grail tampon ! They are never painful putting on or taking out .
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Works great. I love the scented ones. Could find those but these are great too! Work the same.
Chante W.
Parrish, AL
These are really nice. They are easy to insert and they are sleek. Love the colors as well
Sophia L.
I received a sample of the regular and super size Sleek Tampons through Target.com. These are similar to Kotex's Click Tampons. I really don't see much difference in the packaging, although this one has a rubber grip. The grip feels great, but I find it to be over-the-top for something that is inserted and then thrown away. I don't love the way these tampons expand, especially the super size one, since it just gets thicker. It absorbs decently but it's hard to tell if center of the tampon holds any liquid. These are not my top pick, but I would use them if need be.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these tampons! I received them from Kotex as a sample along with coupons, 2 liners and some super cute coloring pages.

Pros: They are easy to insert, have grips. The packaging is attractive and will not open and get lost in your purse like paper packaging.
Cons: They are more expensive and are still made of polyethylene, the grips and plastic don't make it very earth friendly.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these ones! They are so much more comfortable than most other brands. I can't stand Tampax Pearl I find that they don't absord well and often hurt when removing. These are much gentler and the grip makes it so easy to use. I love the bright colors of the packaging because it makes it easy to find them at the bottom of my purse!!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite feminine hygiene product ever. The Sleek style is absolutely perfect. this style has a small grip for easy insertion, a smooth surface that doesn't stick, and a long enough applicator to make me feel confident that it will not wiggle out. I love this tampon and recommend it to all of my friends.
Bailey C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I will not use any other tampon! They are so easy to use and also easy to carry around in your purse because they do not take up a lot of space! They are super affordable and can be found at Walmart, Target, and any other drug stores. I am overall satisfied with them!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
At this price point how could you go wrong. The applicator is longer than most brands so easier to insert without getting messy. Unscented is so important to me, these are great.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?