4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Christina B.
Christina B.
These are super comfortable and secure! They are great and they absorb a ton! Perfect for fitting into a clutch or backpack!
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These are such good tampons! This was the first kind I ever used. They're very small, but they still give great protection.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
This is the only brand of tampons I will use. They work so great. No leaks. No hassle. And no mess. And I love the design.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
AMAZING! I love the noslip feature to help you grip easier and make the whole process so much faster and easier!
Elise D.
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy these all the time but they're really not worth the price when cheaper ones work just as well.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX
My favorite tampons ever. I've tried several and these are the best. Great price compared to other brands.
jennelle S.
jennelle S.
These are ok what atteactes me most is the packaging. The slim size is also a win. Not for heavy flows.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Tallahassee, FL
The only tampons my wife will use! Great product. They work much better than other brands we've tried.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I swear by these ! They are the holy grail tampon ! They are never painful putting on or taking out .
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Works great. I love the scented ones. Could find those but these are great too! Work the same.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?