BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I received a sample pack of super and regular absorbency, as well as a few liners. They seemed to fit comfortably and I liked the grip (although it can not be good for the environment!) that being said, I used the enclosed coupon and bought a box since it would be cheaper than my preferred brand. I enjoyed them until I got towards the end of my cycle; if your flow is lighter and drying out the talon may begin to fall apart or unravel like it did for me. It almost felt like the strings were going to pull right out of the cotton leaving it behind. Overall I did enjoy the comfort but would only use them for heavier flow days. I most likely wouldn't purchase them again.
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I usually don't like tampons as I find them to be uncomfortable to use but I definitely LOVE these. I first tried them when I received a sample of a mix of their tampons and liners and used them all. I loved them so much that it has all I have been buying lately. They are pretty affordable, comfortable and easy to use. I do believe that they do tend to be an absorbency size smaller than they say but it hasn't affected me much. The wrapper for these are also extremely quiet which gives me some peace of mind knowing that the whole bathroom doesn't have to hear me changing my tampon. They come in a wide variety of colors to make you feel a little bit better about being on your cycle.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love the U by Kotex liners, but I think their tampons are subpar. I've been a Tampax girl for a long time, but wanted to give these at try when the company rebranded and "improved". A few things I like about these: cute packaging and I LOVE the rubber grip to make them easier to use. Unfortunately, compared to other brands these don't expand and I've had a lot of problems with leaks that I didn't have with other tampons. I'm going to be sticking with "sport" brands that expand and move and prevent leaks more efficiently.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always had really heavy periods and worried about my tampon not holding up well enough. This is my go-to brand! It holds up even with an active lifestyle. The applicator is very easy to use and they are very comfortable, in my opinion, as I usually do not feel them when I wear them. Another plus is that the packaging is very cute. This is the only brand I like to use!
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I like these because of the grip mom slip piece of rubber on the applicator. I do not like the actual design of the cotton tampon. It does not soak up very well and it feel like a big ball not evenly distributed! I love my Tampex Pearl because they feel totally different! I would not recommend this product to my friends because this is not a product I would purchase again!
Jasmine R.
Lakeland, FL
Must I say, from the first I opened these U by Kotex tampons I was sold. I am a girly girl so these are perfect for me not just because they are BEAUTIFUL, but because when I feel at my worse when on my period these tampons definitely boost my confidence. To me they are great all around. They go in easily, and the have a nice grip. Never had a problem with them ever making me feel uncomfortable.
gladys a.
I've never really used tampons, so I decided I want to switch from the pad and try the tampon. So I bought some of another brand, and signed up for the sample. Samples came in a few days before my period, so I tried it out was nervous at first but it wasn't bad at all. The grip makes it super easy to put in, and it also wasn't that hard to take out. I wanted to see how the other brand was... Bad mistake, I hate it. I was trying put it in, kept going down when I didn't want it to and kept having to adjust it cause I could feel it was there. Still have quite a bit of the other product, but oh well had my bf go out and buy this cause it's amazing
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Once I tried these tampons, since they are very affordable, I have continued to buy these ever since. Like I mentioned, not only are they affordable, they are comfortable and absorbent. I do prefer the unscented ones but have used both. The applicator has a grip which makes it super easy to insert. Definitely recommend!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I haven't had any good experiences with these tampons. I find them difficult to insert and they are not comfortable at all. They also leak a lot even when the tampon isn't even saturated. No not a personal problem these are the only tampons I have had the issue with. I would not buy these again. Ill stick with my Playtex sport.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
I’ve used tampons before, but I can’t recall if I have ever tried U by Kotex before. I know I have tried the pads of U by Kotex, but I don’t believe I have with the tampons.

Anyways, when I first got the samples, I thought the packaging and the colors of the applicators and such were adorable! I loved the cool colors.

I usually don’t flow heavy (tmi, I know), so the regular size was perfect for a few hours. It wasn’t uncomfortable at all. It provided amazing protection.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?