BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Nicole C.
Innisfil
I bought these one day just to try and i found they were the best tampons. i will never go back to another brand. and i love the colour!
Jamie M.
Dunedin
Really easy to use which is great and I buy these because the scented ones cause irrational down their so these are really perfect
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feminine Products are an un-hot topic, but I love these! Don't move around and feel great. Good quality and one of my go-to's
Maddie M.
Very easy to use and extremely comfortable. they are smaller than other ones but still work the same. Love this brand
Sophie S.
These are my go to tampons. They actually sell these at home in NZ. I'm sure we can only get unscented though :D
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the only tampons that I'll buy now! I love the all the fun colours, and they absorb very well
Kendall R.
One of my favorite tampon brands, I prefer the travel size as it's easy to carry in a bag and discrete
Payge K.
Favourite tampon brand, I'll only by this! Looks cute, works fantastically and has never let me down
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super comfortable, easy to insert ans absorbs very well.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?