BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Tally V.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only tampons I'll use! They stay in place and absorb like they're supposed to! You can't even feel them, and they're not uncomfortable like other brands! I would recommend them to others and they're reasonably priced! I use them once a month!
Julie K.
Exeter, ON
Tried this brand of tampon for the first time today. They were the only super kind and the store and after having 3 kids, I need super absorbency for flow. The sleek packaging is attractive and the colourful packaging and applicator make things a wee bit more fun. There is grip on the applicator which is helpful. I needed a liner with this kind as the tampon did not expand fast or wide enough to give solid coverage on a heavy day despite the super rather. I would like to see the individually wrapped tampons have an easier rip open package.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
These Kotex tampons have a great plastic applicator. They are very easy and comfortable to insert. I especially like the rubbery section on the applicator to place your fingers. The tampons work well and are my go-to brand.
Tala B.
I don't really know what to say about these tampons other than, yes they are kind of expensive I personly use them every month. They are fairly easy to hide since its a pop up applicator. And they hold up nicely
Karyne B.
These are absolutely brilliant! The grip makes it so much easier than those other brands. They don't ever seem to have leaked for me and they are super easy to use and comfy. I purchase these regularly!
Samantha F.
Only tampons I will ever use. I have never had a problem with them. The packaging is very colourful and cute which is a lovely touch. They are well worth the price.
Nicole C.
Innisfil
I bought these one day just to try and i found they were the best tampons. i will never go back to another brand. and i love the colour!
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only tampons that I'll buy now! I love the all the fun colours, and they absorb very well
Jamie M.
Dunedin
Really easy to use which is great and I buy these because the scented ones cause irrational down their so these are really perfect
Kendall R.
One of my favorite tampon brands, I prefer the travel size as it's easy to carry in a bag and discrete
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?