4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Only tampons I will ever use. I have never had a problem with them. The packaging is very colourful and cute which is a lovely touch. They are well worth the price.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
These are the only tampons that I'll buy now! I love the all the fun colours, and they absorb very well
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
One of my favorite tampon brands, I prefer the travel size as it's easy to carry in a bag and discrete
Emily C.
Emily C.
MUST NEED FOR ANY WOMAN'S PERIOD ! It's a really easy applicator and pretty discreet packaging. The colourful wrappers and packaging is so cute. Would definitely recommend !
Payge K.
Payge K.
Favourite tampon brand, I'll only by this! Looks cute, works fantastically and has never let me down
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Paradise, Newfoundland and Labrador
These Kotex tampons have a great plastic applicator. They are very easy and comfortable to insert. I especially like the rubbery section on the applicator to place your fingers. The tampons work well and are my go-to brand.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
These are my go to tampons. They actually sell these at home in NZ. I'm sure we can only get unscented though :D
Karyne B.
Karyne B.
These are absolutely brilliant! The grip makes it so much easier than those other brands. They don't ever seem to have leaked for me and they are super easy to use and comfy. I purchase these regularly!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Dunedin
Really easy to use which is great and I buy these because the scented ones cause irrational down their so these are really perfect
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Very easy to use and extremely comfortable. they are smaller than other ones but still work the same. Love this brand
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?