BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Amy S.
I absolutely loved the u by Kotex sleek tampons, I brought this product from target for a great price. I use these when I'm on my period and when I go swimming. It it well beyond other tampons as it has an amazing grip. Overall I am completely satisfied with this product and would totally recommend it for all ages.
Julie K.
Exeter, ON
Tried this brand of tampon for the first time today. They were the only super kind and the store and after having 3 kids, I need super absorbency for flow. The sleek packaging is attractive and the colourful packaging and applicator make things a wee bit more fun. There is grip on the applicator which is helpful. I needed a liner with this kind as the tampon did not expand fast or wide enough to give solid coverage on a heavy day despite the super rather. I would like to see the individually wrapped tampons have an easier rip open package.
Chelsea S.
Well .. It's that time of the month again ...

U by Kotex Sleek I scented tampons have been my best friend in disguise! Not only are they discreet and easy , they come in the cutest packaging which is a huge bonus ! They are easy to apply and make being on your time of the month not so bad! I really recommend these to anyone who's looking for a good tampon that doesn't leak! I have never had any leakage !
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These Kotex tampons have a great plastic applicator. They are very easy and comfortable to insert. I especially like the rubbery section on the applicator to place your fingers. The tampons work well and are my go-to brand.
Tatyana D.
Surrey
I keep going back to them just because I love them so much! The grip on the bottom of the applicator makes it easy to hold and it's very easy to insert. Even with the heaviest flow these won't leak! Defiantly recommend them!
Tala B.
I don't really know what to say about these tampons other than, yes they are kind of expensive I personly use them every month. They are fairly easy to hide since its a pop up applicator. And they hold up nicely
Samantha F.
Only tampons I will ever use. I have never had a problem with them. The packaging is very colourful and cute which is a lovely touch. They are well worth the price.
Karyne B.
These are absolutely brilliant! The grip makes it so much easier than those other brands. They don't ever seem to have leaked for me and they are super easy to use and comfy. I purchase these regularly!
Emily C.
MUST NEED FOR ANY WOMAN'S PERIOD ! It's a really easy applicator and pretty discreet packaging. The colourful wrappers and packaging is so cute. Would definitely recommend !
Deez Nuts
NEW YIRK
I love theses! They do a really great job and they are very easy to use! I use these tampons every month! And U by Kotex is a wonderful brand!!
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?