BY KOTEX #17 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Ellie M.
Franklin, WI
So much better than the Tampax kind. They don't fall apart and last for a while!
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product, they don't have the smelly stuff so you shouldn't have irritation.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
Love these tampons. They are my favorite brand and work great ! Comfortable.
Jenn F.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the new sleekness of these compared to the older one.
Kayla B.
Rockville, MD
I got these when i first started my period LOVE THEM!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Review for: Regular, 18S, Double Multi, Super, 18S, Double Regular, Super Plus, Other more...
Kotex me ha acompañado desde mi primera menstruación y por mas que he probado otas marcas, ninguna me funciona tambien como kotex, las almohadillas son muy suaves y no causan molestias en la piel, los tampones no se sienten, ambos absorben muy bien. Me ayudan a sentirme comoda en esos días. ademas los empaques me encanta, muy lindos. los recomiendo!

Kotex has been with me since my first menstruation and for more than I have tried other brands, none of them work for me as well as kotex, the pads are very soft and do not cause discomfort on the skin, tampons do not feel, both absorb very well. They help me feel comfortable in those days. besides the packages I love, very cute. I recommend them!
Ruby M.
I used Playtex sports super plus tampons until I was 29 years old. They were just above all the other brands with comfort and flow control but I started noticing that my periods were changing and I actually started to leak a lot. The tampons were also causing cramping. I went to the store one day and these guys have brilliant packaging. I liked the look of the box and when I looked at the tampons they looked similar to play with the smooth plastic applicator so I gave them a try. I realized I wasn't leaking a with these and the cramping was more bearable than with the other ones. Also a little more comfortable. They are very smooth going in and I LOVE the grip they have. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference. I have dropped a lot of tampons on the floor. Im sticking with these now. Love flow control, comfort, and the funky colours! Makes it less embarrassing when your tampons fall out of your purse :) @ Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
Amanda J.
Coquitlam, BC
These are, by far, my favorite brand/type of tampon. First off, the packaging is super sleek and nice and really makes you want to purchase them right off the bat. The individual packaging for each tampon is great as well because it's not super crinkly and fairly discreet. The applicator is actually my favorite part. It has a very handy rubberized grip so insertion is a breeze! Also, in my experience with them, they don't leak! I use super and super plus. I very much recommend these!
Despina A.
I refuse to use other tampon brands (of course, emergencies happen, and so I have to be flexible) because these are by far my favorite (I use the regular, super and super plus when I'm on my period so I'm confident in saying so). They are SUPER comfortable when inserted properly (it doesn't feel like you're using one at all). The applicator is super easy to grip (it has a grip on it) and inserting them seems to be a lot easier in comparison to other brands in my opinion. The bright colours of the wrappers correspond with the applicators, and I think that's great little addition...my favorite is the teal colored packaging. The boxes also have a "Myth or Fact" section, which I think is a great way to educate girls and women about their periods. I would recommend the full-size applicators (these come in the longer boxes) as I find that the compact applicators don't always insert the tampon properly, and they are easier to grip.
Tally V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only tampons I'll use! They stay in place and absorb like they're supposed to! You can't even feel them, and they're not uncomfortable like other brands! I would recommend them to others and they're reasonably priced! I use them once a month!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?