4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
By far my most favorite tampons, they are a little pricey but they are worth it! I love these bright colors they make periods much more exciting(;
Ingrid T.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
My favorite tampons to use! This was the first brand I tried for tampons. I would be devastated if they every discontinue this line!
gloria m.
gloria m.
I love the way the product looks all bright and colorful. I was skeptical about trying these because of the price, i was always like why pay so much for something that going to the garbage but after all the other bramd ive tried this is my go to brand. Worth the price
Anna W.
Anna W.
Greenville, MS
These are about the only ones that I will use. They are comfortable and very easy to use. I love them!
Despina A.
Despina A.
I refuse to use other tampon brands (of course, emergencies happen, and so I have to be flexible) because these are by far my favorite (I use the regular, super and super plus when I'm on my period so I'm confident in saying so). They are SUPER comfortable when inserted properly (it doesn't feel like you're using one at all). The applicator is super easy to grip (it has a grip on it) and inserting them seems to be a lot easier in comparison to other brands in my opinion. The bright colours of the wrappers correspond with the applicators, and I think that's great little addition...my favorite is the teal colored packaging. The boxes also have a "Myth or Fact" section, which I think is a great way to educate girls and women about their periods. I would recommend the full-size applicators (these come in the longer boxes) as I find that the compact applicators don't always insert the tampon properly, and they are easier to grip.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Exeter, ON
Tried this brand of tampon for the first time today. They were the only super kind and the store and after having 3 kids, I need super absorbency for flow. The sleek packaging is attractive and the colourful packaging and applicator make things a wee bit more fun. There is grip on the applicator which is helpful. I needed a liner with this kind as the tampon did not expand fast or wide enough to give solid coverage on a heavy day despite the super rather. I would like to see the individually wrapped tampons have an easier rip open package.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Well .. It's that time of the month again ...

U by Kotex Sleek I scented tampons have been my best friend in disguise! Not only are they discreet and easy , they come in the cutest packaging which is a huge bonus ! They are easy to apply and make being on your time of the month not so bad! I really recommend these to anyone who's looking for a good tampon that doesn't leak! I have never had any leakage !
Tatyana D.
Tatyana D.
Surrey
I keep going back to them just because I love them so much! The grip on the bottom of the applicator makes it easy to hold and it's very easy to insert. Even with the heaviest flow these won't leak! Defiantly recommend them!
Tally V.
Tally V.
These are the only tampons I'll use! They stay in place and absorb like they're supposed to! You can't even feel them, and they're not uncomfortable like other brands! I would recommend them to others and they're reasonably priced! I use them once a month!
Amy S.
Amy S.
I absolutely loved the u by Kotex sleek tampons, I brought this product from target for a great price. I use these when I'm on my period and when I go swimming. It it well beyond other tampons as it has an amazing grip. Overall I am completely satisfied with this product and would totally recommend it for all ages.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?