BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These have always been my favorite brand of tampons. They are easy to insert, I love the no-slip grip, and I think they are super comfortable. And who doesn't like the pretty colors?
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
Best tampon out there. The shape is ergonomic and the rubber section on the applicator helps keep a good grip while inserting. I love the colors the wrappers/applicators come in, too -- better than the blah white wrappers that are crinkly and loud and hard to open.
Shawna D.
I love u by kotex. The perfect touch grip is awesome and the whole experience of using these made me feel fancy. The packaging was super cute and most importantly i hard no discomfort or leakage. These are my favorite tampons.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
My favorite tampons out on the market. Idk what it is about them but they are just so comfortable. The colorful packing is really fun as well :)
Despina A.
I refuse to use other tampon brands (of course, emergencies happen, and so I have to be flexible) because these are by far my favorite (I use the regular, super and super plus when I'm on my period so I'm confident in saying so). They are SUPER comfortable when inserted properly (it doesn't feel like you're using one at all). The applicator is super easy to grip (it has a grip on it) and inserting them seems to be a lot easier in comparison to other brands in my opinion. The bright colours of the wrappers correspond with the applicators, and I think that's great little addition...my favorite is the teal colored packaging. The boxes also have a "Myth or Fact" section, which I think is a great way to educate girls and women about their periods. I would recommend the full-size applicators (these come in the longer boxes) as I find that the compact applicators don't always insert the tampon properly, and they are easier to grip.
Chelsea S.
Well .. It's that time of the month again ...

U by Kotex Sleek I scented tampons have been my best friend in disguise! Not only are they discreet and easy , they come in the cutest packaging which is a huge bonus ! They are easy to apply and make being on your time of the month not so bad! I really recommend these to anyone who's looking for a good tampon that doesn't leak! I have never had any leakage !
Tatyana D.
Surrey
I keep going back to them just because I love them so much! The grip on the bottom of the applicator makes it easy to hold and it's very easy to insert. Even with the heaviest flow these won't leak! Defiantly recommend them!
Ruby M.
I used Playtex sports super plus tampons until I was 29 years old. They were just above all the other brands with comfort and flow control but I started noticing that my periods were changing and I actually started to leak a lot. The tampons were also causing cramping. I went to the store one day and these guys have brilliant packaging. I liked the look of the box and when I looked at the tampons they looked similar to play with the smooth plastic applicator so I gave them a try. I realized I wasn't leaking a with these and the cramping was more bearable than with the other ones. Also a little more comfortable. They are very smooth going in and I LOVE the grip they have. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference. I have dropped a lot of tampons on the floor. Im sticking with these now. Love flow control, comfort, and the funky colours! Makes it less embarrassing when your tampons fall out of your purse :) @ Playtex Sport Tampons Plastic Applicator
Amanda J.
Coquitlam, BC
These are, by far, my favorite brand/type of tampon. First off, the packaging is super sleek and nice and really makes you want to purchase them right off the bat. The individual packaging for each tampon is great as well because it's not super crinkly and fairly discreet. The applicator is actually my favorite part. It has a very handy rubberized grip so insertion is a breeze! Also, in my experience with them, they don't leak! I use super and super plus. I very much recommend these!
Amy S.
I absolutely loved the u by Kotex sleek tampons, I brought this product from target for a great price. I use these when I'm on my period and when I go swimming. It it well beyond other tampons as it has an amazing grip. Overall I am completely satisfied with this product and would totally recommend it for all ages.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?