BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Anabelle E.
My go to tampons. I have a heavy flow and these are amazing. I love that they are compact and easy to carry around discretely. I also love the 'click' when you extend the holding wand. I would totally recommend these.
Breanne R.
These are the perfect tampons! I even like how they come in different colors! They would be perfect for a young girl just learning how to use them. Great item for the price and very high quality in my opinion!
Reilly A.
Love these. Tip: never get scented!!! They are so weird and make me uncomfortable. Stick to these! They are my favorite tampons and are absorbent and comfortable. Wouldn't buy any other kind. They are pretty cheap too
Zax L.
Not a fan of these at all. I bought these since they were super, but they don't do the job on heavy days. The cotton for one does not really expand how other tampons do which is probably be the problem. That along with the "sleekness" of the tampon are probably why these are not good for heavier days. What's the purpose in making it "super" and then making it "sleek". It essentially defeats the purpose. I've bought super tampons from Kotex Security and they work just fine. The design of Kotex Sleek is just awful.
Miranda R.
Laurel, MS
These are my go to tampons. I refuse to use any other brand. Although they are very cute you can not tell you are using one. Never once leaked or had an problems out of them. There amazing.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
I refuse to use any other tampon after trying these. The packaging is wonderful, but not the only draw. The tampons are absorbent and comfortable. Half the time I forget I'm using one. That's how comfortable they are. And the unscented ones have absolutely no scent, which I love as I'm allergic to the fragrance most companies use. The applicator is easy to grip and just as comfortable as the tampon itself. They are not too big, which I've encountered with other brands. And they stand up to active lifestyles. I bike 10 miles a day regularly and these have not leaked once. Highly recommended this product!
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
I recently tried these out and I'm very satisfied with them. I even purchased them again. The regular size I think isn't very adsorbent at all. However the super size works very well.
David W.
Wilson, NC
These are great for multi use! Nose bleeds you may laugh but these things are super absorbent! And for the price who can complain. Keep some in your purse and in the first aid kit!
Haley V.
Mooresville, NC
Although I like these tampons and they do the job, I think the only hype about them is the fact they're smaller, they click when you use them, & they're colorful. If it weren't for all those useless features, they wouldn't be that great. They're actually kind of expensive compared to other brands! I buy playtex gentle glide because I really like the 360 protection. It makes it a lot more comfortable pulling it out..verses other tampons just getting fatter in width which could potentially cause some accidents. Anyways, before this gets gross, don't get me wrong here! These tampons are nice and portable, but if you're looking for less portability/fun colored packaging, then go for playtex gentle glide!
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried these for the first time because they were on sale and I think they will be my new go to brand. I really liked the grip on the applicator. Great packaging too.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?