4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
New favorites. Love that they have a better grip than most traditional plastic applicators. I got mine at Target, but I'm sure these are pretty much everywhere. They haven't lead to any linking either which is fantastic.
Donner, LA
These have an amazing grip and I find that they are one of the easiest tampons to pull out other than the Playtex sport tampons which are my number one favorite but these are a very close second on my list
Metzi P.
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
I recently tried these out and I'm very satisfied with them. I even purchased them again. The regular size I think isn't very adsorbent at all. However the super size works very well.
Samaria R.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
At this price point how could you go wrong. The applicator is longer than most brands so easier to insert without getting messy. Unscented is so important to me, these are great.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I love the bright colors they come in makes my period a little brighter. I like the small compact packaging. I am always choosing between click and sleek for the U brand tampons.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Finally found a comfortable tampon I cam move around in. I work in a Waterhouse, so it's difficult to wear anything without it being uncomfortable at some point. Love these.
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
These are my favorite tampons. Never have to worry about leaks. Absolutely love the rubber grip makes insertion so much easier. The colorful packaging is so awesome.
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Best tampons ever i love the little rubber grip too. I find tampons uncomfortable but not with these and i feel protected lol no leak worries.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Slender applicator. Great absorbency. I love these. I used to be a Tampax fan until I switched over to kotex. So worth it ladies.
Christina B.
Christina B.
These are super comfortable and secure! They are great and they absorb a ton! Perfect for fitting into a clutch or backpack!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?