BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
I recently tried these out and I'm very satisfied with them. I even purchased them again. The regular size I think isn't very adsorbent at all. However the super size works very well.
Ashley N.
Finally found a comfortable tampon I cam move around in. I work in a Waterhouse, so it's difficult to wear anything without it being uncomfortable at some point. Love these.
PAIGE F.
These are my favorite tampons. Never have to worry about leaks. Absolutely love the rubber grip makes insertion so much easier. The colorful packaging is so awesome.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Best tampons ever i love the little rubber grip too. I find tampons uncomfortable but not with these and i feel protected lol no leak worries.
Christina B.
These are super comfortable and secure! They are great and they absorb a ton! Perfect for fitting into a clutch or backpack!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These are such good tampons! This was the first kind I ever used. They're very small, but they still give great protection.
Bailey D.
This is the only brand of tampons I will use. They work so great. No leaks. No hassle. And no mess. And I love the design.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
AMAZING! I love the noslip feature to help you grip easier and make the whole process so much faster and easier!
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy these all the time but they're really not worth the price when cheaper ones work just as well.
Whitney C.
My favorite tampons ever. I've tried several and these are the best. Great price compared to other brands.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?