BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Go-to brand. Comfortable and does the job. Plus these are available at Costco in bulk, so really they come out to be pretty affordable. Don't recommend buying at stores like Wal-Mart, because they are a tad over priced.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my go-to item when I am on my period! They last longer than normal tampons because they are "Super" and i can wear them up to 8 hours. They are easy to grip when using them which is great for trying to get the hang of it. They are also very easy to bring with you anywhere! I recommend kotex brand tampons for girls just trying out tampons to start with
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I received these as a sample a while back and they work great. I might just switch over to using these now.
Shelby D.
I like Kotex brands a lot and so I decided I would try the U by Kotex tampons and I ended up giving them to one of my friends Bc they were uncomfortable when they were in. The normal Kotex tampons I never have a problem with though.
Jessica E.
I don't think there is any difference between these and the regular type of this brand. I have used both and like them because the packaging is reasonably quiet, they are small and discreet, and because they do the job.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The sleek kind work the best. I don't use U by Kotex anymore though because playtex sport works a lot better for me.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my second go to tampons! I love the nonslip grip! These are inexpensive.
Zax L.
Not a fan of these at all. I bought these since they were super, but they don't do the job on heavy days. The cotton for one does not really expand how other tampons do which is probably be the problem. That along with the "sleekness" of the tampon are probably why these are not good for heavier days. What's the purpose in making it "super" and then making it "sleek". It essentially defeats the purpose. I've bought super tampons from Kotex Security and they work just fine. The design of Kotex Sleek is just awful.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these for the first time this month. I loved that the tampon is sleek and easy to insert. I like that its compact and colorful it adds to lighten your mood during your period. My only complaint is that the regular absorbency isn't leak proof I normally use lites but bought the regular absorbency. It worked but I was lucky to have been using pantiliners through out my period. I will use again but only if I am having a light period
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
For a long time, I couldn't use tampons - until I found these. They are comfortable and easy to use and definitely help keep you from leaking all over the place when it's that time of the month. Not to mention, relatively inexpensive.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?