4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I was scared to try it at first because other tampons have been hard to apply and extremely uncomfortable. but it was my only option (all my friend had on hand) and i was very pleased. they are easy to apply and are actually really comfortable to use. i was so impressed i actually bought these as my very first box of tampons. I highly recommend these.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
One of the best tampons on the market. They are small and fit perfectly in your purse and has a plastic applicator.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Kotex is the only brand of tampons i use. i love how easy the applicator is and they always fit my needs!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Fresno, CA
These were the very first tampons I tried and I love the bright colors on them. Other tampon brands were very hard to insert for me, but these were very easy and I was able to get it on the first try. The only problem is I have a very light flow and wish these would have a light absorbency tampon like Tampax.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
I think these tampons are okay. I have noticed that sometimes when I insert them, it is slightly uncomfortable. I still buy and use them but occasionally I notice that. Therefore, I would recommend this product to experienced women but if your younger and just trying out tampons, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
I didn't find these to be really that great. I bought them because they were on sale and had a coupon. I'll stick to my tampax pearl.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! I love that they aren't long like the rest and they're easy to conceal in my bag or my pocket.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
Kotex is my favorite tampon brand. The shape isn't too long or wide and I feel they are more comfortable than tampax. This is the only tampon I feel as though I am not gonna have a accident in.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.
Love all feminine products by Kotex! They are my favorite. Love the grips on the actual tampon so it doesn't slip out of your fingers and then the package is easy to dispose of when done with the applicator. The size is small, even with the fully extended ones and is enough to fit comfortably and hidden within a purse or pocket. Definitely a recommendation!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. Super absorbent. Discrete. Super cute packaging that makes me want to use them. They're reasonably cheap, but not public bathroom dispenser cardboard tampon cheap.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?