BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I swear by these ! They are the holy grail tampon ! They are never painful putting on or taking out .
Alleyna S.
Not my favorite brand but they get the job done. I think the packaging appeals to the younger crowd.
Lauren L.
Diamondhead, MS
Great tampons. They're comfortable. I also love the colors and the tampon itself. I highly recommend.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product use it all time very absorbent use super plus. Need to promote a case to carry in
Larissa M.
Sacramento, CA
I use these as well as all the products. this brand works well,and it usually the only one i buy.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Works great. I love the scented ones. Could find those but these are great too! Work the same.
Madison Y.
I'm not that big of a tampon fan, but these are actually really comfortable! My fave by far!
Chante W.
Parrish, AL
These are really nice. They are easy to insert and they are sleek. Love the colors as well
alyssa w.
Chandler, IN
Love these tampons very easy to insert and come in adorable colors perfect for any girl
Molly R.
These are my favorite tampons. Hands down. They have a great grip and work very well.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?