4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Packaging is cute and such but the tampon itself I found was super short and it leaked like crazy! I only use this absorbency but with the sleek kind it didn't work for me.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Alma, MI
I love these..I usually have absolutely no problem with U by Kotex! So A+ absolutely perfect. My usual go to when needed.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Easy to use and is very comfortable - perfect for anyone, especially if you are an active woman! You can't even tell you are wearing one!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
These are the only ones I use! I love this brand more than all the others. They're slick and slim and fit discreetly in your pocket. They're comfortable too!
shalanika m.
shalanika m.
Easy to insert and doesn't feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I forget I'm even wearing a tampon with these Kotex sleek
M B.
M B.
I like these. They are smaller than regular tampons, so I can be more discreet with them, but they work just as well as normal tampons do. Just make sure it clicks before you try to use it!
Presley  M.
Presley M.
I use this product ALL the time. They are comfortable, which is a big thing for me! They are sleek, I never have any leaks. I have tried other products and I do not like the fit of them. These are the best!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Abilene, TX
While these tampons are comfortable & easy to use I feel like they don't give me as much protection from leaking as other brands.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This is a great product. They are available in different sizes and the price isn't bad. They are also cute which is a bonus!
Joana S.
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. They're very comfortable and easy to put on. I like that they have different kind of sizes, for example they have the regular ,super, or super plus so u can choose depending on your flow. ūüė¨‚ėļÔłŹ
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?