BY KOTEX #10 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?4 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy these all the time but they're really not worth the price when cheaper ones work just as well.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these! I love that they aren't long like the rest and they're easy to conceal in my bag or my pocket.
Abbey  B.
Belleville, MI
Best tampon I've ever used. They're small, yet absorbent. They also don't feel obtrusive or uncomfortable.
Kendyl W.
Gadsden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite brand. They aren't uncomfortable at all. Oh, and they are cute colors which is a plus.
Whitney C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite tampons ever. I've tried several and these are the best. Great price compared to other brands.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I received these as a sample a while back and they work great. I might just switch over to using these now.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Kotex is the only brand of tampons i use. i love how easy the applicator is and they always fit my needs!
Janine C.
I love this tempon it works best for me. It's very absorbent and doesn't have sent to it and also small.
Olivia B.
Baldwin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these tampons they are so comfortable, and the bright colors bring a happier vibe to your period.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
These tampons are really sweet! Easy application and the packaging is really cute as well. Great tampons!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?