BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natasha C.
Wellness Guru Expert
The only tampons I can use comfortably. It is easy applied and does not bother me. I found my choice of brands.
Kayla B.
Rockville, MD
I got these when i first started my period LOVE THEM!!
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These work great and have easy application but I haven't found a tampon that actually opens up when inserted
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
Love these tampons. They are my favorite brand and work great ! Comfortable.
Evelyn P.
Brooklyn, MD
I will never buy any other brand ever again! Please do not ever do away with the rubber applicator. For 20 years all I used was Playtex Gentle Glide, but one day a random lady in the tampon asile told me how great these are so I tried them and I'll never switch back.
Kassey C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My faves!! They have good absorbency and they are pretty compact. Easy to keep hidden in a locker or bag. Great for any one
Tina J.
I got a free sample of these from Kotex and I got to say they successfully stole me from Playtex. I absolutely love this line! They truly do open 360 degrees so they stay comfortable. The ridge design seems to work wonders on those annoying heavy days. Highly recommend!
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
I have tried many different brands of tampons and I must say that these are my favorite. Even though they are size super, they are as sleek as a regular size they expand within which makes it comfortable.
Katherine M.
Just recently I have bought a pack of sleek by kotex, and I really like this product. I love the grip on applicator, which makes it very easy to insert. The only problem I have with this tampon is the size of the string. It's a very thin string, making it harder to pull out. However, other than that- I really like these. Nice!
Robin P.
Durham, NC
I use these every month. They are a little more expensive but it's so worth it! One month I skipped out and got some hat are cheaper and I hated it. Never again will I do that!
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?