BY KOTEX #50 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Whitney C.
My favorite tampons ever. I've tried several and these are the best. Great price compared to other brands.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Kotex is the only brand of tampons i use. i love how easy the applicator is and they always fit my needs!
Janine C.
I love this tempon it works best for me. It's very absorbent and doesn't have sent to it and also small.
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these tampons they are so comfortable, and the bright colors bring a happier vibe to your period.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
These tampons are really sweet! Easy application and the packaging is really cute as well. Great tampons!
jennelle S.
These are ok what atteactes me most is the packaging. The slim size is also a win. Not for heavy flows.
Dawn B.
Tallahassee, FL
The only tampons my wife will use! Great product. They work much better than other brands we've tried.
Alisha M.
Portsmouth, OH
I really wanted to love these because they are small and compact, but I found them very uncomfortable.
Anna W.
Greenville, MS
These are about the only ones that I will use. They are comfortable and very easy to use. I love them!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I swear by these ! They are the holy grail tampon ! They are never painful putting on or taking out .
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?