BY KOTEX #26 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Angie S.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Pienso que su empaque es demasiado grande. Prefiero los Kotex Click. U by Kotex Sleek Unscented Tampons
Toni G.
By far the best tampon out there I like how small they are you can hide them anywhere and the absorption is great
These are awesome and Easy to use. I recommend this to everyone who wants good protection and a comfortable tampon
Natasha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only tampons I can use comfortably. It is easy applied and does not bother me. I found my choice of brands.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these! I love that they aren't long like the rest and they're easy to conceal in my bag or my pocket.
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work great and have easy application but I haven't found a tampon that actually opens up when inserted
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy these all the time but they're really not worth the price when cheaper ones work just as well.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I received these as a sample a while back and they work great. I might just switch over to using these now.
Whitney C.
My favorite tampons ever. I've tried several and these are the best. Great price compared to other brands.
Abbey  B.
Belleville, MI
Best tampon I've ever used. They're small, yet absorbent. They also don't feel obtrusive or uncomfortable.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?