BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
alyssa w.
Chandler, IN
Love these tampons very easy to insert and come in adorable colors perfect for any girl
Ellie M.
Franklin, WI
So much better than the Tampax kind. They don't fall apart and last for a while!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Very comfortable and great quality, the price is awesome too, these are my go to tampons. They are perfect for active women specifically runners and hikers.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
After trying these I will not use any other brand. These are hands down the best I've ever used. I love the packaging as well, so colorful and Happy looking.
Jessica S.
Literally the only tampons I use. These are very comfortable and you can't feel them which is nice. I feel like they are very affordable for what they are.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
These are my go to tampons. They are very comfortable and do their job quite well. I have very heavy periods and have rarely had a leak.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
These are my go to tampons they are very comfortable and seem to fit my body well and keep me from having leaks I recommend 100%
Jenn F.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the new sleekness of these compared to the older one.
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
I've used kotex product's since I can remember you're very handy and the price for them at all stores isn't that bad
Angie S.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Pienso que su empaque es demasiado grande. Prefiero los Kotex Click. U by Kotex Sleek Unscented Tampons
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?