4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite choice of tampons. Very slim, easy to use and are kinda cool with the grips. Never once had a problem and have really good coverage (I dance and cheer)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the only type of tampon I use! Not only are they are good, comfortable tampon, I also love the colored packs.
Brandi Lane B.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love these! I usually use the compact ones which I do prefer over these just because I can stick them in my pocket when I'm at work...I'm a waitress so I need them on the go. However these tampons are the same they are just not compact and still work fabulously! I love the packaging of all the U by Kotex products.
Emme O.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
They are so smooth and small they are a little pricey but they are totally worth every Penny . The only weird thin I've noticed is the string is super long ! It's kinda funny like why do I need such a long string ?
mallorie c.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
Don't buy these tampons if you expect them to be huge. My feeling has always been that they were developed more of young females (vs. older women). At 25, I do find they fit me well, but I believe every body is shaped (and built) differently. I highly recommend everyone try these, however. I have been nothing but satisfied with mine.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
I don't like these at all. They are not comfortable to use or wear. I tried them a few times and definitely like the other brands better.
micaela s.
micaela s.
These are work so good and the grip is really helpful. They work really smoothly and they're really slim so they're easier to use. I think they work good even if you have a busy day and you're doing a lot of moving around.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Portsmouth, OH
I really wanted to love these because they are small and compact, but I found them very uncomfortable.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These Tampons are unforgiving. I've been let down too many times, too many leaks.
I will admit that the PerfectTouch Grip is a really cool feature, and I really like that, but for me, a Tampon has to do more than just look and feel pretty, it has to protect me. This one just misses the mark for me. Disappointed.
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the new sleekness of these compared to the older one.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?