BY KOTEX #9 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?4 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on kmart
Kassey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My faves!! They have good absorbency and they are pretty compact. Easy to keep hidden in a locker or bag. Great for any one
Samantha B.
Alma, MI
I love these..I usually have absolutely no problem with U by Kotex! So A+ absolutely perfect. My usual go to when needed.
nancy w.
Surprise, AZ
Convenient to carry in my makeup purse. They last through the night without leaks. They have a comfortable applicator.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the only type of tampon I use! Not only are they are good, comfortable tampon, I also love the colored packs.
Lierci r.
Ocala, FL
This is the best brand of tamp ins yOu can ever use i totally recommend it and always will, best on market right now
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I have tried these with a snaple didn't like it because I can feel the taampon and after an hour it was on its way out
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used kotex product's since I can remember you're very handy and the price for them at all stores isn't that bad
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I regularly use these. They are fairly priced and work great! Haven't had any problems! I also like the packaging.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
One of the best tampons on the market. They are small and fit perfectly in your purse and has a plastic applicator.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The sleek kind work the best. I don't use U by Kotex anymore though because playtex sport works a lot better for me.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?