4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Malia P.
Malia P.
Aiea, HI
I think these will be my tampon of choice for as long as i live!!! recommended because its soo stylish and not as bulky as other tampons can be. A+++++
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
I absolutely love these tampons, they are by far the best. I was just recently introduced to these and was totally impressed with the grip. It is so helpful to have a grip so nothing slips or gets uncomfortable. Also the colors are really cute for the packaging.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
I love how easy the applicator is to use. There is a plush grip that makes them really easy to use. As much as I like them, I took away one star because of the amount of garbage it produces because of the uber fancy plastic applicator.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I regularly use these. They are fairly priced and work great! Haven't had any problems! I also like the packaging.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Danville, KY
The applicators are easy to use. They're comfortable. They make less noise when opening them. They're about the same price-wise. I will never use a different tampon. These are the best I have found.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
The are the best, most comfortable tampons out there. Definitely worth the extra few dollars. The comfort grip makes them easier to handle, even on those heavy days. And the cotton design itself works better than the "click".
gladys a.
gladys a.
I've never really used tampons, so I decided I want to switch from the pad and try the tampon. So I bought some of another brand, and signed up for the sample. Samples came in a few days before my period, so I tried it out was nervous at first but it wasn't bad at all. The grip makes it super easy to put in, and it also wasn't that hard to take out. I wanted to see how the other brand was... Bad mistake, I hate it. I was trying put it in, kept going down when I didn't want it to and kept having to adjust it cause I could feel it was there. Still have quite a bit of the other product, but oh well had my bf go out and buy this cause it's amazing
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Jasper, IN
After giving birth to my son, my flow has become heavier and these still provide protection! Completely amazing and well worth the price.
Toni G.
Toni G.
By far the best tampon out there I like how small they are you can hide them anywhere and the absorption is great
Michala F.
Michala F.
These are actually not that bad. I wish they weren't so expensive though! I use these and Playtex sport. The different color packs are also fun!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?