BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kendyl W.
Gadsden, AL
This is my favorite brand. They aren't uncomfortable at all. Oh, and they are cute colors which is a plus.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Kotex is the only brand of tampons i use. i love how easy the applicator is and they always fit my needs!
Alyson Z.
Hudson, NH
These are my favorotite. There are small and sleek and ready to go when I need to put them in my purse, wallet, backpack, etc
Janine C.
I love this tempon it works best for me. It's very absorbent and doesn't have sent to it and also small.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This is a great product. They are available in different sizes and the price isn't bad. They are also cute which is a bonus!
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these tampons they are so comfortable, and the bright colors bring a happier vibe to your period.
Lauren L.
Diamondhead, MS
Great tampons. They're comfortable. I also love the colors and the tampon itself. I highly recommend.
Alisha M.
Portsmouth, OH
I really wanted to love these because they are small and compact, but I found them very uncomfortable.
Samantha B.
Alma, MI
I love these..I usually have absolutely no problem with U by Kotex! So A+ absolutely perfect. My usual go to when needed.
Alleyna S.
Not my favorite brand but they get the job done. I think the packaging appeals to the younger crowd.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?