BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Slender applicator. Great absorbency. I love these. I used to be a Tampax fan until I switched over to kotex. So worth it ladies.
Maya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love U by Kotex! It has a great cylindrical design that virtually offers little to no leakage..the tampons are very affordable!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my go to tampons they are very comfortable and seem to fit my body well and keep me from having leaks I recommend 100%
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my favorite tampons. I don't cringe when i see the price every month and they work really good, ive never had a leak!
Christina B.
These are super comfortable and secure! They are great and they absorb a ton! Perfect for fitting into a clutch or backpack!
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This is a great product. They are available in different sizes and the price isn't bad. They are also cute which is a bonus!
Alyson Z.
Hudson, NH
These are my favorotite. There are small and sleek and ready to go when I need to put them in my purse, wallet, backpack, etc
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These are such good tampons! This was the first kind I ever used. They're very small, but they still give great protection.
Bailey D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the only brand of tampons I will use. They work so great. No leaks. No hassle. And no mess. And I love the design.
Kassey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My faves!! They have good absorbency and they are pretty compact. Easy to keep hidden in a locker or bag. Great for any one
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?