4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Casper, WY
These tampons are so discreet! You can just slip one in your pocket when you are on the go and nobody would ever notice. Work great and even come in cute colors
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love the U by Kotex liners, but I think their tampons are subpar. I've been a Tampax girl for a long time, but wanted to give these at try when the company rebranded and "improved". A few things I like about these: cute packaging and I LOVE the rubber grip to make them easier to use. Unfortunately, compared to other brands these don't expand and I've had a lot of problems with leaks that I didn't have with other tampons. I'm going to be sticking with "sport" brands that expand and move and prevent leaks more efficiently.
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I like these, but they seem to slip out and they're slightly uncomfortable to me. The packaging is cute, and I like them, but I just don't love them.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product use it all time very absorbent use super plus. Need to promote a case to carry in
Genevieve G.
Genevieve G.
Bellflower, CA
This was my favorite when I first started using tampons, and it still is. Overall comfortable experience, has a rubber grip so it doesn't slip, and I like the variety of colors.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product, they don't have the smelly stuff so you shouldn't have irritation.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
These are my favorite tampons, they go in easily , stay in place and are honestly just comfortable I have tried other tampons but never again after Kotex u
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
These are my at home choice, I love the Kotex U Click tampons because they are compact and come in pretty colors. They both offer equally great protection. I love em.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
I’ve used tampons before, but I can’t recall if I have ever tried U by Kotex before. I know I have tried the pads of U by Kotex, but I don’t believe I have with the tampons.

Anyways, when I first got the samples, I thought the packaging and the colors of the applicators and such were adorable! I loved the cool colors.

I usually don’t flow heavy (tmi, I know), so the regular size was perfect for a few hours. It wasn’t uncomfortable at all. It provided amazing protection.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product. Never had a problem with this brand. Even the wrappers are in pretty colors, makes you not feel ashamed to grab it out of your purse in a public area. I would recommend these and price is usually good depending on store
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?