BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Kayla M.
Little Rock, AR
UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I do not like this brand of tampons. They are so uncomfortable that I can feel the tampon the entire time that it is in.
Kara S.
I use these tampons every month. They are reliable and comfortable. They fit easily in your pocket or purse. Plus the packaging is cute!
Cristina M.
I don't like these at all. They are not comfortable to use or wear. I tried them a few times and definitely like the other brands better.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
These are my go to tampons. They are very comfortable and do their job quite well. I have very heavy periods and have rarely had a leak.
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
I like how they are discreet and yet are still a full size tampon. There super easy to use and I don't have any problems with leakage.
Thao N.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the comfort grip. They comfortable and the packaging is colorful and fun! Kind of cheer me up during that time of the month lol
Kim W.
The applicator is easy to use . Kotex has the cutest packaging for teens. This is my families go to product for that time of the month.
Alyson K.
I didn't find these to be really that great. I bought them because they were on sale and had a coupon. I'll stick to my tampax pearl.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
My favorite tampons to use! This was the first brand I tried for tampons. I would be devastated if they every discontinue this line!
Ashley G.
Abilene, TX
While these tampons are comfortable & easy to use I feel like they don't give me as much protection from leaking as other brands.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?