4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Nivea R.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these for the first time this month. I loved that the tampon is sleek and easy to insert. I like that its compact and colorful it adds to lighten your mood during your period. My only complaint is that the regular absorbency isn't leak proof I normally use lites but bought the regular absorbency. It worked but I was lucky to have been using pantiliners through out my period. I will use again but only if I am having a light period
Sephira A.
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
For a long time, I couldn't use tampons - until I found these. They are comfortable and easy to use and definitely help keep you from leaking all over the place when it's that time of the month. Not to mention, relatively inexpensive.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
I'm not that big of a tampon fan, but these are actually really comfortable! My fave by far!
Julia E.
Julia E.
These tampons are really comfortable, but I noticed they are more expensive because of the "fun packaging". I don't know if they're necessarily any better than less-pretty packaged tampons, but they are better than most off-brands.
Kendyl W.
Kendyl W.
Gadsden, AL
This is my favorite brand. They aren't uncomfortable at all. Oh, and they are cute colors which is a plus.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I received a sample pack of super and regular absorbency, as well as a few liners. They seemed to fit comfortably and I liked the grip (although it can not be good for the environment!) that being said, I used the enclosed coupon and bought a box since it would be cheaper than my preferred brand. I enjoyed them until I got towards the end of my cycle; if your flow is lighter and drying out the talon may begin to fall apart or unravel like it did for me. It almost felt like the strings were going to pull right out of the cotton leaving it behind. Overall I did enjoy the comfort but would only use them for heavier flow days. I most likely wouldn't purchase them again.
Yeshorra F.
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
The tampons have a really cute package and work just as good as other brands. Don't buy the super because the absorbency is the same as the regular tampons.
Stella A.
Stella A.
Henniker, NH
These give great protection and also look cool. the colors are pretty and the wrappers are pretty quiet too. they aren't uncomfortable and I'm not constantly worried about having a leak in public. they work for sports as well and the applicators make it easy
Anna M.
Anna M.
Jacksonville, FL
The best tamps out there. (after playtex sport) I love the colors and they give nothing but the best protection. would recommend! They are expensive, but they are on sale all the time!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love love. these tampons are everywhere in my house. I carry them in my purse, backpack, lunchbox, everything. they are comfortable and small enough to be unnoticeable in your bag.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?