BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley W.
Jasper, IN
After giving birth to my son, my flow has become heavier and these still provide protection! Completely amazing and well worth the price.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I have tried these with a snaple didn't like it because I can feel the taampon and after an hour it was on its way out
Kim W.
The applicator is easy to use . Kotex has the cutest packaging for teens. This is my families go to product for that time of the month.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
One of the best tampons on the market. They are small and fit perfectly in your purse and has a plastic applicator.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I regularly use these. They are fairly priced and work great! Haven't had any problems! I also like the packaging.
shalanika m.
Easy to insert and doesn't feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I forget I'm even wearing a tampon with these Kotex sleek
Toni G.
By far the best tampon out there I like how small they are you can hide them anywhere and the absorption is great
Anna T.
I love these! I love that they aren't long like the rest and they're easy to conceal in my bag or my pocket.
Abbey  B.
Belleville, MI
Best tampon I've ever used. They're small, yet absorbent. They also don't feel obtrusive or uncomfortable.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my favorite tampons. I don't cringe when i see the price every month and they work really good, ive never had a leak!
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?