BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Carmen C.
These are nice and have a look that engages buyers to their products, they give out free samples which is really nice they will make people more interested.
Martha A.
RAmona , CA
These are the only ones I use! I love this brand more than all the others. They're slick and slim and fit discreetly in your pocket. They're comfortable too!
Thao N.
Boston, MA
I love the comfort grip. They comfortable and the packaging is colorful and fun! Kind of cheer me up during that time of the month lol
Alyson K.
I didn't find these to be really that great. I bought them because they were on sale and had a coupon. I'll stick to my tampax pearl.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
My favorite tampons to use! This was the first brand I tried for tampons. I would be devastated if they every discontinue this line!
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
I like these because they are small and NO scent. That is a big thing for me that they do not have a scent. I believe this product is safe and reliable.
Judy H.
Montgomery , Tx
U by Kotex is my favorite brand for tampons! They come in a cute little box with different color packaging. They are long lasting and get the job done!
Ashley G.
Abilene, TX
While these tampons are comfortable & easy to use I feel like they don't give me as much protection from leaking as other brands.
jennelle S.
These are ok what atteactes me most is the packaging. The slim size is also a win. Not for heavy flows.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the only type of tampon I use! Not only are they are good, comfortable tampon, I also love the colored packs.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?