4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Brooklyn, MD
I will never buy any other brand ever again! Please do not ever do away with the rubber applicator. For 20 years all I used was Playtex Gentle Glide, but one day a random lady in the tampon asile told me how great these are so I tried them and I'll never switch back.
Robin P.
Robin P.
Durham, NC
I use these every month. They are a little more expensive but it's so worth it! One month I skipped out and got some hat are cheaper and I hated it. Never again will I do that!
Corinna P.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Go-to brand. Comfortable and does the job. Plus these are available at Costco in bulk, so really they come out to be pretty affordable. Don't recommend buying at stores like Wal-Mart, because they are a tad over priced.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my go-to item when I am on my period! They last longer than normal tampons because they are "Super" and i can wear them up to 8 hours. They are easy to grip when using them which is great for trying to get the hang of it. They are also very easy to bring with you anywhere! I recommend kotex brand tampons for girls just trying out tampons to start with
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I received these as a sample a while back and they work great. I might just switch over to using these now.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I like Kotex brands a lot and so I decided I would try the U by Kotex tampons and I ended up giving them to one of my friends Bc they were uncomfortable when they were in. The normal Kotex tampons I never have a problem with though.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I don't think there is any difference between these and the regular type of this brand. I have used both and like them because the packaging is reasonably quiet, they are small and discreet, and because they do the job.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The sleek kind work the best. I don't use U by Kotex anymore though because playtex sport works a lot better for me.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my second go to tampons! I love the nonslip grip! These are inexpensive.
Zax L.
Zax L.
Not a fan of these at all. I bought these since they were super, but they don't do the job on heavy days. The cotton for one does not really expand how other tampons do which is probably be the problem. That along with the "sleekness" of the tampon are probably why these are not good for heavier days. What's the purpose in making it "super" and then making it "sleek". It essentially defeats the purpose. I've bought super tampons from Kotex Security and they work just fine. The design of Kotex Sleek is just awful.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?