BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I like these, but they seem to slip out and they're slightly uncomfortable to me. The packaging is cute, and I like them, but I just don't love them.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
By far my most favorite tampons, they are a little pricey but they are worth it! I love these bright colors they make periods much more exciting(;
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
U by Kotex is my favorite brand of tampons! I absolutely love these ones! They are very comfortable, the grip is AMAZING and they protect amazing!
Michala F.
These are actually not that bad. I wish they weren't so expensive though! I use these and Playtex sport. The different color packs are also fun!
Thea R.
Boise, ID
My favorite tampons out on the market. Idk what it is about them but they are just so comfortable. The colorful packing is really fun as well :)
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best tampons ever i love the little rubber grip too. I find tampons uncomfortable but not with these and i feel protected lol no leak worries.
Kelly P.
Dundalk, MD
Great for everyday use, never had any worries with leakage! Super comfortable, stay in place! Brightly colored packaging is nice, affordable!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Easy to use and is very comfortable - perfect for anyone, especially if you are an active woman! You can't even tell you are wearing one!
Jennifer B.
These are pretty easy to use which I love and they are very absorbent. I like the discreet packaging. They are perfect to fit in any purse.
Ashley W.
Jasper, IN
After giving birth to my son, my flow has become heavier and these still provide protection! Completely amazing and well worth the price.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?