BY KOTEX #9 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?4 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on kmart
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are nice and have a look that engages buyers to their products, they give out free samples which is really nice they will make people more interested.
Rin F.
I love the packaging and putting it in was very easy. The price is reasonable too. My problem with it is that it leaked a lot for me on a regular flow day.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After trying these I will not use any other brand. These are hands down the best I've ever used. I love the packaging as well, so colorful and Happy looking.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
These are the only ones I use! I love this brand more than all the others. They're slick and slim and fit discreetly in your pocket. They're comfortable too!
Brooklyn D.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
These are my favorite tampons, they go in easily , stay in place and are honestly just comfortable I have tried other tampons but never again after Kotex u
Kate T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are seriously the best brand of tampons ever! I highly recommend these! Best brand! Doesn't feel like you are wearing anything and has easy insertion
Jessica S.
Literally the only tampons I use. These are very comfortable and you can't feel them which is nice. I feel like they are very affordable for what they are.
Amanda W.
long beach, CA
I like these because they are small and NO scent. That is a big thing for me that they do not have a scent. I believe this product is safe and reliable.
Malia P.
Aiea, HI
I think these will be my tampon of choice for as long as i live!!! recommended because its soo stylish and not as bulky as other tampons can be. A+++++
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Review for: Super, 18S more...
I’ve used these tampons before but they’re not my favorite. The only reason is because I like the click ones because I feel like it’s easier to insert.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?