BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I like these, but they seem to slip out and they're slightly uncomfortable to me. The packaging is cute, and I like them, but I just don't love them.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
By far my most favorite tampons, they are a little pricey but they are worth it! I love these bright colors they make periods much more exciting(;
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
U by Kotex is my favorite brand of tampons! I absolutely love these ones! They are very comfortable, the grip is AMAZING and they protect amazing!
Alexis B.
Packaging is cute and such but the tampon itself I found was super short and it leaked like crazy! I only use this absorbency but with the sleek kind it didn't work for me.
Michala F.
These are actually not that bad. I wish they weren't so expensive though! I use these and Playtex sport. The different color packs are also fun!
Kelly P.
Dundalk, MD
Great for everyday use, never had any worries with leakage! Super comfortable, stay in place! Brightly colored packaging is nice, affordable!
Natalie  C.
Out of all the tampons I've used this brand is my favorite. Idk if it's the cut colors or what but they make it nbd. Rarely and leak through a and easy to change.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Easy to use and is very comfortable - perfect for anyone, especially if you are an active woman! You can't even tell you are wearing one!
Kayla M.
Little Rock, AR
UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I do not like this brand of tampons. They are so uncomfortable that I can feel the tampon the entire time that it is in.
Cristina M.
I don't like these at all. They are not comfortable to use or wear. I tried them a few times and definitely like the other brands better.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?