4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Island park, NY
I love these tampons they are so comfortable, and the bright colors bring a happier vibe to your period.
Erin K.
Erin K.
N Ridgeville, OH
By far my favorite brand! The no slip grip is fantastic and makes using them a breeze. They work great as well. Plus the colorful applicators are nice too.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Sacramento, CA
I use these as well as all the products. this brand works well,and it usually the only one i buy.
frances m.
frances m.
I just tried this product after receiving a sample from Kotex, I really really like them, applicator is slim and very easy to insert. Vibrant color, I don't know the regular price. I'm using another brand, but next month I will buy them.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I really do not like these tampons. They come undone really easily and they Frey a lot. I feel like there's a lot leftover when they come out. Was not happy with my purchase.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I use these tampons all the time and I love the packaging. I think the designs and colors really cater to young women and our generation. These are extremely comfortable and you can't even tell they are there! I love the U by Kotex brand, I use them every month!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Little Rock, AR
UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I do not like this brand of tampons. They are so uncomfortable that I can feel the tampon the entire time that it is in.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
I've always been a Tampax Pearl person and never really been a fan of Kotex but I received a sample of these from the Kotex website and I really like them! The applicator grip is almost rubbery so it's super easy to insert which I really love!
Tina J.
Tina J.
I got a free sample of these from Kotex and I got to say they successfully stole me from Playtex. I absolutely love this line! They truly do open 360 degrees so they stay comfortable. The ridge design seems to work wonders on those annoying heavy days. Highly recommend!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Just recently I have bought a pack of sleek by kotex, and I really like this product. I love the grip on applicator, which makes it very easy to insert. The only problem I have with this tampon is the size of the string. It's a very thin string, making it harder to pull out. However, other than that- I really like these. Nice!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?