BY KOTEX #9 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?4 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really an...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on kmart
Mariah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my at home choice, I love the Kotex U Click tampons because they are compact and come in pretty colors. They both offer equally great protection. I love em.
Jessica E.
I don't think there is any difference between these and the regular type of this brand. I have used both and like them because the packaging is reasonably quiet, they are small and discreet, and because they do the job.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite choice of tampons. Very slim, easy to use and are kinda cool with the grips. Never once had a problem and have really good coverage (I dance and cheer)
Cortney R.
Casper, WY
These tampons are so discreet! You can just slip one in your pocket when you are on the go and nobody would ever notice. Work great and even come in cute colors
Alexis B.
Packaging is cute and such but the tampon itself I found was super short and it leaked like crazy! I only use this absorbency but with the sleek kind it didn't work for me.
Natalie  C.
Out of all the tampons I've used this brand is my favorite. Idk if it's the cut colors or what but they make it nbd. Rarely and leak through a and easy to change.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the grip on these! When I got my first box of them I was surprised! Though they aren't my favorite for towards the end when things begin to dry up :/
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After trying these I will not use any other brand. These are hands down the best I've ever used. I love the packaging as well, so colorful and Happy looking.
Brooklyn D.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
These are my favorite tampons, they go in easily , stay in place and are honestly just comfortable I have tried other tampons but never again after Kotex u
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
The tampons have a really cute package and work just as good as other brands. Don't buy the super because the absorbency is the same as the regular tampons.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?