4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Rockville, MD
I got these when i first started my period LOVE THEM!!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Had to buy these because they were out of my usual Tampax Pearl kind. I was skeptical because I had been using Tampax for as long as I can remember, but I am impressed. The box I got was about the same price as Tampax and I like these the same, if not better. The little grip is cool & they're very sleek and slim.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I usually don't like tampons as I find them to be uncomfortable to use but I definitely LOVE these. I first tried them when I received a sample of a mix of their tampons and liners and used them all. I loved them so much that it has all I have been buying lately. They are pretty affordable, comfortable and easy to use. I do believe that they do tend to be an absorbency size smaller than they say but it hasn't affected me much. The wrapper for these are also extremely quiet which gives me some peace of mind knowing that the whole bathroom doesn't have to hear me changing my tampon. They come in a wide variety of colors to make you feel a little bit better about being on your cycle.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Franklin, WI
So much better than the Tampax kind. They don't fall apart and last for a while!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my favorite tampons. I don't cringe when i see the price every month and they work really good, ive never had a leak!
nancy w.
nancy w.
Surprise, AZ
Convenient to carry in my makeup purse. They last through the night without leaks. They have a comfortable applicator.
Trina T.
Trina T.
I just received a sample of this product and thought to provide my feedback. The product is as good as any Kotex brand. The liner is thin, and comfortable. The packaging is color and the product is excellent. The tampon is small enough to fit in my purse.
Lierci r.
Lierci r.
Ocala, FL
This is the best brand of tamp ins yOu can ever use i totally recommend it and always will, best on market right now
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Not my favorite brand but they get the job done. I think the packaging appeals to the younger crowd.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I love these and it has more to do with just comfort. A big thing for me because I have M.S. and cannot grip well, the rubber grip makes it easy for my fingers not to slide or hurt. Honestly, the rubber grip is the primary reason I buy them, because all the other brands I have tried have a plastic grip with ridges and they hurt and it is hard to really hold.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?