BY KOTEX #37 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kara S.
I use these tampons every month. They are reliable and comfortable. They fit easily in your pocket or purse. Plus the packaging is cute!
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
The tampons have a really cute package and work just as good as other brands. Don't buy the super because the absorbency is the same as the regular tampons.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I love the grip on these! When I got my first box of them I was surprised! Though they aren't my favorite for towards the end when things begin to dry up :/
Rin F.
I love the packaging and putting it in was very easy. The price is reasonable too. My problem with it is that it leaked a lot for me on a regular flow day.
Brooklyn D.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
These are my favorite tampons, they go in easily , stay in place and are honestly just comfortable I have tried other tampons but never again after Kotex u
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
I like how they are discreet and yet are still a full size tampon. There super easy to use and I don't have any problems with leakage.
Erin K.
N Ridgeville, OH
By far my favorite brand! The no slip grip is fantastic and makes using them a breeze. They work great as well. Plus the colorful applicators are nice too.
Malia P.
Aiea, HI
I think these will be my tampon of choice for as long as i live!!! recommended because its soo stylish and not as bulky as other tampons can be. A+++++
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Slender applicator. Great absorbency. I love these. I used to be a Tampax fan until I switched over to kotex. So worth it ladies.
Maya J.
I love U by Kotex! It has a great cylindrical design that virtually offers little to no leakage..the tampons are very affordable!
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?