BY KOTEX #31 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Jessica E.
I don't think there is any difference between these and the regular type of this brand. I have used both and like them because the packaging is reasonably quiet, they are small and discreet, and because they do the job.
Mariah G.
These are my at home choice, I love the Kotex U Click tampons because they are compact and come in pretty colors. They both offer equally great protection. I love em.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite choice of tampons. Very slim, easy to use and are kinda cool with the grips. Never once had a problem and have really good coverage (I dance and cheer)
Cortney R.
Casper, WY
These tampons are so discreet! You can just slip one in your pocket when you are on the go and nobody would ever notice. Work great and even come in cute colors
Alexis B.
Packaging is cute and such but the tampon itself I found was super short and it leaked like crazy! I only use this absorbency but with the sleek kind it didn't work for me.
Natalie  C.
Out of all the tampons I've used this brand is my favorite. Idk if it's the cut colors or what but they make it nbd. Rarely and leak through a and easy to change.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the grip on these! When I got my first box of them I was surprised! Though they aren't my favorite for towards the end when things begin to dry up :/
Rin F.
I love the packaging and putting it in was very easy. The price is reasonable too. My problem with it is that it leaked a lot for me on a regular flow day.
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
The tampons have a really cute package and work just as good as other brands. Don't buy the super because the absorbency is the same as the regular tampons.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
These are the only ones I use! I love this brand more than all the others. They're slick and slim and fit discreetly in your pocket. They're comfortable too!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?