4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Natalie  C.
Natalie C.
Out of all the tampons I've used this brand is my favorite. Idk if it's the cut colors or what but they make it nbd. Rarely and leak through a and easy to change.
Janine C.
Janine C.
I love this tempon it works best for me. It's very absorbent and doesn't have sent to it and also small.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I'm mid 40's and I love the U by Kotex tampons! They may be supposed to appeal to the younger crowd with all the bright colors, but they are my favorite tampon. Once they're placed, they seem to stay put until I need to change. I like the short click ones too that you can carry in your purse or discreetly hold in your hand while walking to the restroom from your desk at work.
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the grip on these! When I got my first box of them I was surprised! Though they aren't my favorite for towards the end when things begin to dry up :/
Molly R.
Molly R.
These are my favorite tampons. Hands down. They have a great grip and work very well.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
U by Kotex tampons are the only tampons that I will use anymore. They are so bright and colorful, and they do the job well! I rarely have issues with leaking, and I am never uncomfortable while wearing these, unlike with some other brands. They are affordable as well.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Rockville, MD
I got these when i first started my period LOVE THEM!!
Thao N.
Thao N.
Boston, MA
I love the comfort grip. They comfortable and the packaging is colorful and fun! Kind of cheer me up during that time of the month lol
Lierci r.
Lierci r.
Ocala, FL
This is the best brand of tamp ins yOu can ever use i totally recommend it and always will, best on market right now
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My faves!! They have good absorbency and they are pretty compact. Easy to keep hidden in a locker or bag. Great for any one
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?