BY KOTEX #40 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Genevieve G.
Bellflower, CA
This was my favorite when I first started using tampons, and it still is. Overall comfortable experience, has a rubber grip so it doesn't slip, and I like the variety of colors.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
The only tampons I use, I'm in love with this brand, after trying so many. I was so happy when these came out, and even more happy when they ended up being completely for me.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. Super absorbent. Discrete. Super cute packaging that makes me want to use them. They're reasonably cheap, but not public bathroom dispenser cardboard tampon cheap.
Kennedy H.
Columbus, OH
I don't like these at all. The sizes they have are actually like a size lower. Maybe it's because they are sleek but my super was like a regular. I don't like these at all
Taylor K.
I really do not like these tampons. They come undone really easily and they Frey a lot. I feel like there's a lot leftover when they come out. Was not happy with my purchase.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I absolutely love these tampons! They're the only kind I use. I've been using them for a long time and I think I only had a leak once of twice. These are really absorbent and I like the grippy thing that it has on the plastic. :)
Mariah G.
These are my at home choice, I love the Kotex U Click tampons because they are compact and come in pretty colors. They both offer equally great protection. I love em.
Jennifer B.
These are pretty easy to use which I love and they are very absorbent. I like the discreet packaging. They are perfect to fit in any purse.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite choice of tampons. Very slim, easy to use and are kinda cool with the grips. Never once had a problem and have really good coverage (I dance and cheer)
Cortney R.
Casper, WY
These tampons are so discreet! You can just slip one in your pocket when you are on the go and nobody would ever notice. Work great and even come in cute colors
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?