BY KOTEX #51 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love love. these tampons are everywhere in my house. I carry them in my purse, backpack, lunchbox, everything. they are comfortable and small enough to be unnoticeable in your bag.
Anna M.
jacksonville, FL
The best tamps out there. (after playtex sport) I love the colors and they give nothing but the best protection. would recommend! They are expensive, but they are on sale all the time!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These have always been my favorite brand of tampons. They are easy to insert, I love the no-slip grip, and I think they are super comfortable. And who doesn't like the pretty colors?
Genevieve G.
Bellflower, CA
This was my favorite when I first started using tampons, and it still is. Overall comfortable experience, has a rubber grip so it doesn't slip, and I like the variety of colors.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
The only tampons I use, I'm in love with this brand, after trying so many. I was so happy when these came out, and even more happy when they ended up being completely for me.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these. Super absorbent. Discrete. Super cute packaging that makes me want to use them. They're reasonably cheap, but not public bathroom dispenser cardboard tampon cheap.
Robin P.
Durham, NC
I use these every month. They are a little more expensive but it's so worth it! One month I skipped out and got some hat are cheaper and I hated it. Never again will I do that!
Kennedy H.
Columbus, OH
I don't like these at all. The sizes they have are actually like a size lower. Maybe it's because they are sleek but my super was like a regular. I don't like these at all
Taylor K.
I really do not like these tampons. They come undone really easily and they Frey a lot. I feel like there's a lot leftover when they come out. Was not happy with my purchase.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I absolutely love these tampons! They're the only kind I use. I've been using them for a long time and I think I only had a leak once of twice. These are really absorbent and I like the grippy thing that it has on the plastic. :)
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?