Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
They absorb great. The insert is a preference. It all depends on if you insert it slow or not. I do it slow and it works great. I change maybe 3 a day. Thats the best product out there.
Donner, LA
1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks for replying to my question
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These were the first tampons i ever used and they were pretty easy to insert. Since they are thinner than other brands (since they're meant for teens) they are an easier product to insert. as for leakage. I experienced some peakage when my period is its heaviest (which is why they make super tampons anyways). But on normal and lighter days these are perfect.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
The rubberized applicator is great, and makes them easy to insert. As far as absorption… I prefer Tampax Pearl. I've experienced a few too many leaks with U tampons.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very easily and very well! They have this little soft grip in the middle that makes them really easy to hold onto as well! They are my favorite tampons along with the smaller smaller Kotex "click" tampons that are great for stashing in your purse!