Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When its my time of the month, i solely use pads. In actuality, tampons are not good for the body. They can cause bad infections, and can cause many other female issues. I will say, if i HAVE to use a tampon, these would be my go to tampons. Pads feel like diapers, true, BUT, menstruation is a natural process, therefore, blood should not marinate "inside" your vajayjay just sitting there. Pads allow the waste to come out in a natural way, therefore is much better for your body. Keeping those toxics inside you for so long can seriously mess up your female parts. My mama is a nurse, and has taught me the very best points of hygiene my whole life. I use baby wipes instead of toilet paper, and i wipe front to back. Those three points will keep your vajayjay healthy and out of harms way. Your welcome.