BY KOTEX #34 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differ...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Sherry R.
Review for: Super Plus
I LOVE Kotex.. i had got the BC (Birth control) that went in the arm and lets just say my first 3 months was a massacre.. i think i went threw at least 2 boxes a week.. I definitely needed them to sponsor me as much money i spent on them.. but that was 6 years ago and I haven’t switched since..
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these for the first time this month. I loved that the tampon is sleek and easy to insert. I like that its compact and colorful it adds to lighten your mood during your period. My only complaint is that the regular absorbency isn't leak proof I normally use lites but bought the regular absorbency. It worked but I was lucky to have been using pantiliners through out my period. I will use again but only if I am having a light period
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these tampons! I received them from Kotex as a sample along with coupons, 2 liners and some super cute coloring pages.

Pros: They are easy to insert, have grips. The packaging is attractive and will not open and get lost in your purse like paper packaging.
Cons: They are more expensive and are still made of polyethylene, the grips and plastic don't make it very earth friendly.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these ones! They are so much more comfortable than most other brands. I can't stand Tampax Pearl I find that they don't absord well and often hurt when removing. These are much gentler and the grip makes it so easy to use. I love the bright colors of the packaging because it makes it easy to find them at the bottom of my purse!!
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
For a long time, I couldn't use tampons - until I found these. They are comfortable and easy to use and definitely help keep you from leaking all over the place when it's that time of the month. Not to mention, relatively inexpensive.
Bailey C.
Queen Creek , AZ
I will not use any other tampon! They are so easy to use and also easy to carry around in your purse because they do not take up a lot of space! They are super affordable and can be found at Walmart, Target, and any other drug stores. I am overall satisfied with them!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
At this price point how could you go wrong. The applicator is longer than most brands so easier to insert without getting messy. Unscented is so important to me, these are great.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
When its my time of the month, i solely use pads. In actuality, tampons are not good for the body. They can cause bad infections, and can cause many other female issues. I will say, if i HAVE to use a tampon, these would be my go to tampons. Pads feel like diapers, true, BUT, menstruation is a natural process, therefore, blood should not marinate "inside" your vajayjay just sitting there. Pads allow the waste to come out in a natural way, therefore is much better for your body. Keeping those toxics inside you for so long can seriously mess up your female parts. My mama is a nurse, and has taught me the very best points of hygiene my whole life. I use baby wipes instead of toilet paper, and i wipe front to back. Those three points will keep your vajayjay healthy and out of harms way. Your welcome.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I'm very picky about my tampons and pads, so when U by Kotex came out I was excited! It's easy to use, you don't feel anything like some tampon products, no roughness, They're affordable! I recommend U by Kotex to every female!!
Anabelle E.
My go to tampons. I have a heavy flow and these are amazing. I love that they are compact and easy to carry around discretely. I also love the 'click' when you extend the holding wand. I would totally recommend these.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?