4 colors available

BY KOTEX #6 in Tampons

U By Kotex Sleek Tampons have a full size applicator with no-slip grip for easy insertion and just right placement. PerfectTouch Grip for "just right" placement. Smooth tip for easy insertion. Slim size for your comfort. Full size applicator. Ingredients: 100% Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleached Rayon, Polyethylene/Polyester Cover, Rayon/Polyester String. see more...

• Would you recommend them to a friend?3 Answers
  • I've never used the unscented version, is there really any differen...1 Answers
  • How well do these insert and absorb 5 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
When its my time of the month, i solely use pads. In actuality, tampons are not good for the body. They can cause bad infections, and can cause many other female issues. I will say, if i HAVE to use a tampon, these would be my go to tampons. Pads feel like diapers, true, BUT, menstruation is a natural process, therefore, blood should not marinate "inside" your vajayjay just sitting there. Pads allow the waste to come out in a natural way, therefore is much better for your body. Keeping those toxics inside you for so long can seriously mess up your female parts. My mama is a nurse, and has taught me the very best points of hygiene my whole life. I use baby wipes instead of toilet paper, and i wipe front to back. Those three points will keep your vajayjay healthy and out of harms way. Your welcome.
Justasia L.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
I refuse to use any other tampon after trying these. The packaging is wonderful, but not the only draw. The tampons are absorbent and comfortable. Half the time I forget I'm using one. That's how comfortable they are. And the unscented ones have absolutely no scent, which I love as I'm allergic to the fragrance most companies use. The applicator is easy to grip and just as comfortable as the tampon itself. They are not too big, which I've encountered with other brands. And they stand up to active lifestyles. I bike 10 miles a day regularly and these have not leaked once. Highly recommended this product!
Brandylinn S.
Brandylinn S.
Sevierville, TN
I have always had really heavy periods and worried about my tampon not holding up well enough. This is my go-to brand! It holds up even with an active lifestyle. The applicator is very easy to use and they are very comfortable, in my opinion, as I usually do not feel them when I wear them. Another plus is that the packaging is very cute. This is the only brand I like to use!
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR
I like these because of the grip mom slip piece of rubber on the applicator. I do not like the actual design of the cotton tampon. It does not soak up very well and it feel like a big ball not evenly distributed! I love my Tampex Pearl because they feel totally different! I would not recommend this product to my friends because this is not a product I would purchase again!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I haven't had any good experiences with these tampons. I find them difficult to insert and they are not comfortable at all. They also leak a lot even when the tampon isn't even saturated. No not a personal problem these are the only tampons I have had the issue with. I would not buy these again. Ill stick with my Playtex sport.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Once I tried these tampons, since they are very affordable, I have continued to buy these ever since. Like I mentioned, not only are they affordable, they are comfortable and absorbent. I do prefer the unscented ones but have used both. The applicator has a grip which makes it super easy to insert. Definitely recommend!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my definite go to when it's that time of the month. They are easy to insert and definitely do their job with absorbing. They are also pretty inexpensive depending on where you purchase them as well. I have not had any problems with these and I've been using them for a few years now!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I am usually a pad user because it is very difficult for me to comfortably insert a tampon. For my beach trip I was determined to make a tampon work, and these were the thinnest ones I could find. I was able to use them comfortably with no leaks. I will buy these again for sure!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
These are the only one's I buy. I prefer the unscented vs. the scented kind for health reasons. These are cheap and very easy to use. I like the colors of the pouches as well. It doesn't effect the product at all, but for some reason it makes me feel better
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
These have been my go-to choice for several years! I love the sleek applicator and fun colors. The compact tampons were good, but the full size applicator are a lot easier to use. Grab the combo box of regular and super tampons and you'll be set!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Are these more expensive than regular tampons
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How well do these insert and absorb
Angeni O.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend them to a friend?
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Why don't you add a pouch promotion so more poeple buy more
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
I've never used the unscented version, is there really any difference other than the no smell?