U by Kotex Sleek Super Tampons, 36 Count (Pack of 2) uploaded by Alaina C.

BY KOTEX #99 in Tampons

School, work, and sports keep you moving. Don't miss a beat with the unbeatable protection† of U by Kotex Sleek Tampons. These tampons are slim and discreet with a smooth tip for easy insertion. Each one comes with a PerfectTouch Grip for "just right"... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latoya B.
These tampons are probably my go to tampons. I like the new sleek design because it makes for easy and discreet feminine product which can fit in most purses; to include clutch purses. I started using these about 6 years ago and I haven't switched to another brand so that should tell you something. I have and will continue to recommend this product to my friends.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
These do not hold has much as regular Kotex - regular Kotex are the best and work way better.  I hate fumbling around awkwardly with these things in the bathroom when i just needs something simple.  A regular sized tampon is not that hard to hide in your purse.
Cynthia Marie E.
Chatsworth, GA
I've used a ton of different brands of tampons and U by Kotex is definitely the best. I am always pleased with everything Kotex puts on the market. They are an amazing brand!!!!
Olivia g.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Perfect tampons the only ones I use and I refuse using other brands! I never leak with these and its great quality that won't irritate definitally buy these 10/10 would recommend
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
This is my favorite tampon, it is smooth going in and smooth coming out. I highly recommend them to someone who hates the cardboard applicator, I switched from playtex sport to these when I was looking for something that is compact and fits in my tiny wristlet and I can get 3 in there no problem!!
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Periods majorly suck! These make dealing with the yuck factor a lot more bearable. They can literally fit anywhere when trying to be discreet. Purse, pocket, hand you name it. They do the job they are intended to do. If you used them like you are supposed to, you won't have to worry about leaking.
Becka F.
DELMAR, NY
Well I have never bought this double pack, however I have had the singles. These are my absolute favorite brand of tampons. I like to buy them on sale at CVS with a coupon. I think these are better than all other brands. Plus they come in pretty colors. Comparable in price
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
These are the best! They fit anywhere and the packaging is quiet and discreet. They are effective and usually on sale, although the price is affordable to start with. I find these easier to use and contain less noisy packaging than similar products.
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
They are pretty easy to insert.. love that they are compact. dont provide the coverage i would love. but they do the job.. still have to wear a pad on a heavy day to catch overflow. affordable enough.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Love love love these tampons! They are small so they fit in your purse nicely, I think they are very effective and I would recommend them to anyone! I buy them at my local drugstore!