U by Kotex® Security* Ultra Thin Regular with Wings Pads 36 ct Pack uploaded by Alicia L.

BY KOTEX

Kotex® Ultra Thin Pads break down heavy flow fast, providing complete protection and comfort.  Find the right one for you. Handles heavy flow. The CleanSorb cover breaks down heavy flow fast. Helps keep you dry. The dual layer Leak Lock® core quickly locks fluid deep in the pad to help keep you dry and protected. Opens quietly. Specially designed wrappers open discreetly. Stays put, comfortably. Tru-Fit wings are notched to help prevent bunching and keep your pad in place. The key word here is ultra:  ultra thin, ultra comfy, ultra protection.  The longer design provides extra coverage, while Tru-Fit wings help keep everything in place. Packaging may vary from image shown.   see more...

Alicia L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these pads! What makes this kind great is the soft cottony feel. It doesn't irritate me at all and it's very comfortable to wear. I don't love the brands that have more of a plastic lining feel. I will continue using this!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a sample pack in the mail with about 5 different pads ranging in size and absorbency and I loved them all. The Security Overnight (just like these but made for use at night) were actually my absolute favorite but these were also fantastic. I cant feel them at all, they stay in place, they don't bunch up or twist, they are very absorbent and are still extremely thin and didn't leave any tape on your underwear. I will definitely be buying these again!
Justine S.
These are the best pads and the only ones I buy. For 6 yrs after both of my children they have been my saviors. Comfort level is a plus and when wearing these they don't make you feel like you have a diaper or plastic pad on .. They lock in so little to no leaking even on a heavy day .. Plus they aren't bulky so carrying in a pouch inside your purse will be a breeze:
DeAnna D.
I hadn't used Kotex in years but I got a sampler of pads in the mail and was really surprised by how much they have improved. I used to use Always all the time, but I really like what the U by Kotex has going on. They were comfortable, hardly noticed them, and worked really well. I really didn't care for the wings on them but otherwise was satisfied with this product.
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are my preferred pad above all others. They are thin and unnoticeable but absorbent. I love that they are just a clean dry cotton instead of having a plastic-like overlay like Playtex or Always. They also are not perfumed which is a huge plus! Love these.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
TOO THIN
if you have a light period this would work just fine, but for a girl who experiences the heaviest flows, this did not work out for me. this is more of a last day pad for me.
Molly V.
These are the best pads in my opinion. I have been using this brand since I started my period. You don't feel like your wearing a diaper or a matress. It also doesn't cause discomfort. I haven't had any leaks! I love this product.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Kotex is always the way to go. They know how to cater to a woman's menstrual needs to the T. I have switched to the black box "U Clicks" but these were equally as comfortable as those.
Kelly R.
These are my favorite pads ever!! i never feel like i am on my period with them and they are just really good. they are super soft and they never leak. i will always use these
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Love these!!! Make sure you buy the ones with wings, unless you prefer no wings. Ultra absorbent and at my WalMart I got 60 for $7, pretty good deal!