BY U BY KOTEX

U by Kotex Security Maxi Pads, Regular, Unscented see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have always suffered from very heavy bleeding. So much in fact that I've tried every brand out there. I have until now only found brands with wings which I hate. Or, they're so thick that it feels like I am wearing a pillow between my legs. These are the only ones that I've found that are absorbent, thin and comfortable, don't have those annoying wings, and are long enough to actually catch everything. I will keep buying these every month and will never try anything else.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
These are my go-to pads for “heavier” nights while on AF. I hate pads in general but despise the ones with wings so I tried these and these works great. They don’t bunch at night or move around. I haven’t leaked though them. I can’t say how they work during the day as I only wear them at night on day 2 and 3 of my cycle but I’m sure they work well as they’re not bulky.