U by Kotex Refresh Flushable Moist Wipes uploaded by Natasha C.

BY KOTEX

Easy On-the-Go Clean! Alcohol-Free. Contains Aloe & Vitamin E. Individually Wrapped. Flushable Feel cleaner and fresher than with toilet paper alone.  Individually wrapped and flushable. 24 - 7.25 x 5 In Wipes *Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Natasha C.
Reading
The most refreshing wipes for woman intimate part. This product is by better than regular wipe and it is effective to daily use. I bought it on target and also on Walmart. I will definitely recommended it to any woman
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Say what? Kotex has flushable wipes? You mean I been buying summers eve stanky wipes having to handle them and throw them away and not be able to flush them? I will so be buying this product! Second review to come soon! Oooooooo my hoo ha gonna be so happy yall!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best thing about these are that they work and are flushable! They make me feel clean and fresh and the best part is that they are flushable! Not many can say that! They are also great because they are on the go! Bad part is I can't find these in my town anymore but when I did use them they were great!
Stephanie C.
These are literally a life saver... They are so convenient and amazing on the go... The are so refreshing and i absolutely love the fact that you can throw them in the toilet if theres no trashcan available...
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I use pretty much every U by Kotex product. I especially love these because sometimes its just nice to feel extra clean. Mostly on my period days but these can be used for other purposes. Like, after having sex, or working out.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
I love these. Sometimes, especially during that one week a month cleaning is difficult. So these help so much in keeping me feeling fresh. They come in little discreet packages that can fit in your purse, back pocket, or wallet.
Hannah P.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand, however I don't really enjoy this product. It doesn't seem to make me feel clean or fresh, I bought them and used a few thinking maybe it was just because it was a new product to me, but now they just sit in my drawer. They don't seem to do what I would like.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love U by Kotex brand. I'm willing to pay more for it because they carry products that are perfect for me. Not to mention their packaging is perfect (coming from a graphic designer myself)
Brittany M.
I wish I'd had these sooner! I always keep a handful in my purse. They definitely come in handy. I wish I'd been using these from the very beginning to be honest.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I like the fact you can flush these. I love keeping them in my gym bag and purse. I have used other brands wipes and have to say these ones are my favorite.
shelly S.
Lynwood, CA
Is this item worth buying?
Lizetth M.
Are these worth buying? I am a U by Kotex lover, and I would love to try them but does anyone recommend them!?
kayden mae w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you buy them in the uk because i want to try them but i don't think they sel them over here x