BY KOTEX

Great for period backup or everyday protection. see more...

Audrey R.
These are my go-to liners for pretty much any time it's necessary. I've used them while ovulating and during the lightest times of my period. The ultra thinness helps with comfort and not feeling like you've got a bath towel in their your briefs lol! I carry them everywhere: in my bag, at home, and at work.
Camber A.
Bakersfield , CA
These liners are great for those light days when you still need a little protection.
I feel like these are thinner then most brands and very user friendly. Even my teenage daughter loves them. My best friend is now using them after I let her use one!
Marie E.
Charlotte , NC
las mejores toallitas para los dias menstruales mi hija y yo las usamos son muy comodas y facil de colocar recomendables !!!
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
These work great for discharge or if your almost over your period. They are very affordable and effective.
Diana S.
Review for: U by Kotex Lightdays® Thin Regular Liners 60 ct Pack more...
Comfortable, stays put and does a great job of catching leaks. The best liner I have found so far.
Perla S.
una de mis marcas favorita por muchos años. muy confiable y a precio accesible.
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Muito Bom, gosto muito. Super protege, produto de excelente qualidade super confiável e o preço é acessível.