BY KOTEX

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Supports the Period Protection You Need on Light Days Unscented, Regular Liners 2 Helps Flex with Your Body 3 With Aloe Vitamin E to Promote Comfort Softness U by Kotex Lightdays Regular Liners help give you the period protection you need on light days, for back up support for spotting, or so you can have that fresh feeling every day. Lightdays Regular pantiliners have a touch of natural cotton to support breathability, a soft and absorbent core that helps flex with your body, and panty liner cover that uses Aloe and Vitamin E to promote comfort and softness. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased these as daily pads to wear between my period to keep my underwear clean. I bought these because they were cheap ($1.39) but I’m not really impressed by them.
They’re soft and their size is great but that’s about it.
The sticky part is not that sticky. I found it really hard to stick them to my underwear.
They are also pretty thick. I huess that’s good if you wear it during you period but they were too thick for my taste. I would feel them throughout the day.
Overall, I used them all because it’s better than nothing and I like that they’re cheap but I wouldn’t be purchasing again.
Shae G.
Haiku, HI
This work very well unlike days but not on a heavy days I got this at my local grocery store and it was pretty affordable I would definitely buy them again it's pretty good compared to most of the liners so yeah I'm pretty satisfied
Ligia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let's talk period. These work well on the last days of your period, or when you think you're going to get your period. They are super affordable. I buy mine at a local store for $1 each. It has 22, and I couldn't be happier!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy these when I'm at the end of my cycle..there so light there comfortable wearing but also protect all at the same time!
Kelley R.
These are great for the very last day of your time or using with tampons. You can't even tell it's there when you're using it.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these little panty liners for those days your not sure you're done of nice as a backup with a tampon in.
Tinika H.
Atlanta, GA
These are the best and most affordable liners and are great for my weak bladder and odor absorption.
Chiara R.
Good for everyday use, absorbs excess moisture. Good for if you are spotting. Only difficulty is that you can't really take them with you, since only one side is covered. Later models have fixed this problem.

back