BY U BY KOTEX

Whether you need something for light days or just want to feel fresh every day, our U by Kotex® Lightdays®Liners are the perfect solution. With more absorbency than the thin liners and a soft and silky touch, they’re so comfy, they feel just like your undies.

We got you covered from your light days to your oops moments with U by Kotex Lightdays Liners. These light absorbency panty liners give you the ideal period protection for every occasion and are more absorbent than Lightdays Thin Liners. Enjoy a fresh feeling daily with a liner that is so soft, it feels just like your underwear. Each regular length liner features a breathable cover with a soft and silky touch and comfortably flexes with your body for perfect period protection. This box contains flat, unwrapped lotion-free and fragrance-free regular absorbency panty liners. For a more absorbent option, choose U by Kotex Lightdays Liners Extra Coverage. Lightdays Liners are also available in long length.

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased these as daily pads to wear between my period to keep my underwear clean. I bought these because they were cheap ($1.39) but I’m not really impressed by them.
They’re soft and their size is great but that’s about it.
The sticky part is not that sticky. I found it really hard to stick them to my underwear.
They are also pretty thick. I huess that’s good if you wear it during you period but they were too thick for my taste. I would feel them throughout the day.
Overall, I used them all because it’s better than nothing and I like that they’re cheap but I wouldn’t be purchasing again.
Audrey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my go-to liners for pretty much any time it's necessary. I've used them while ovulating and during the lightest times of my period. The ultra thinness helps with comfort and not feeling like you've got a bath towel in their your briefs lol! I carry them everywhere: in my bag, at home, and at work.
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these liners. They are perfect for your last days of your cycle. They stay in place, and mold with your body. They are very affordable and can't be found just about anywhere. I always purchased mine at target and use the Cartwheel app and save some extra cash. I strongly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a liner that can protect them and give them a light, fresh feeling
Jessica W.
Hueytown, AL
Nice backup for those of us who tend to leak when using tampons. I generally get this product at WalMart when I purchase it and it is rather inexpensive. They are quite easy to use. The only complaint is that they don't stay in place very well and tend to wrinkle up a bit.
Camber A.
Bakersfield , CA
These liners are great for those light days when you still need a little protection.
I feel like these are thinner then most brands and very user friendly. Even my teenage daughter loves them. My best friend is now using them after I let her use one!
Shae G.
Haiku, HI
This work very well unlike days but not on a heavy days I got this at my local grocery store and it was pretty affordable I would definitely buy them again it's pretty good compared to most of the liners so yeah I'm pretty satisfied
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
love these pantiliners, I always feel protected when I use these and know that it will help prevent any leaks. These are very affordable and usually always can find a coupon for i am very them. They definitely meet my expectations and am very happy with the overall performance of this product.
SHANEL R.
These are my everyday staple, they are super light weight, its like its not even there. It is very cost effective and has a pretty good coverage. I use them for regular daily use when I am Aunt Flo visits I use them along with my tampons ..
definitely recommend to everyone.
Ligia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let's talk period. These work well on the last days of your period, or when you think you're going to get your period. They are super affordable. I buy mine at a local store for $1 each. It has 22, and I couldn't be happier!
Deshonte B.
Ashland, VA
Pretty decent. No smell which is good but the sticky side can come up if you're doing a lot of activity. Good for daily use and as a barrier during the day and night during menstrual.