BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Yue T.
Buffalo, NY
Really comfortable !This is one of the best pads and tampons I have ever used!its is really suitable for girls when doing sports! I use these products when doing work out during my period, I dont feel any uncomfortable. I prefer pads than tampons
Jaidan T.
N Las Vegas, NV
They do their job well. I’m not a pad person but if you are these will be great for you. They are absorbent and they stay in place very well if you’re doing any activities. They’re great for sports or things where you’ll be moving around a lot.
Alia V.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
So comfortable and flexible. Holds everything that it should and it holds up to it's name! I can work out and not worry about leakage
Alexis W.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Really great for back up or for light days and even sleeping. Very light and hardly noticeable. No issues for me.
Amanda L.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty nice! Unfortunately they were slightly too thin for me because I typically require thicker pads but these still worked fairly well for me! They are definitely more absorbent than other thin pads for sure and these are also much more comfortable in my opinion! :)
Logan S.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Very thing and great fitting! does not feel bulky and uncomfortable like most products and despite it being thin, it absorbs great!
Haley M.
Wilmington, DE
These were thin enough to conceal them in tight clothing but absorbed more than enough for the time I needed them. I prefer tampons but these were great to have had a backup in case of any leakage
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Comfortable all day or night. Flexible, moves with your body and don’t gotta worry about a stain on your favorite pannies!
Kenzee B.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome for end of period spotting. Works well with sensitive skin, and they did what I needed them to. They are affordable, discreet, and comfortable. This will be my new go to pad for end of period spotting.
Liv L.
Good product. On the more affordable side which I like and honestly you can barely feel it
melinie m.