BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kenzee B.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome for end of period spotting. Works well with sensitive skin, and they did what I needed them to. They are affordable, discreet, and comfortable. This will be my new go to pad for end of period spotting.
Yue T.
Buffalo, NY
Really comfortable !This is one of the best pads and tampons I have ever used!its is really suitable for girls when doing sports! I use these products when doing work out during my period, I dont feel any uncomfortable. I prefer pads than tampons
Liv L.
Good product. On the more affordable side which I like and honestly you can barely feel it
Haley R.
Dayton, OH
I’m not a pad type of person but the packaging on this product was a 5 star rating. It’s cute and easy to put in a purse. I always like fitness period products because even if you’re not a fitness person, they always seem to be more comfortable
Hanna L.
Bullhead city , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
First trying them oh my goodness they’re so thing and hold good! Love them will purchase them next time
Lama A.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love these pads, they are very thin which make it comfortable to wear. I have a pretty heavy flow but even though the pad is thin it hold a lot.
Kylee O.
Portland , OR
They were comfortable, but very reliable. Would certain purchase again. Packaging was great, not something to be “embarrassed” about if it falls out of my purse. Great product
Callie Mae G.
I was sent these by Influenster to try out. They are really comfy. They do the job and allow me to still be active during the day. There's no time to slow down over a period! They are absorbent enough to do the job, while still being thin enough to be comfortable.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
Not sure how to rate pads but they work well? They did the job and were discreet. Great packaging as well
Allison L.
Sidney, OH
I’m not really a fan of pads, but on the rare occasion when I use them, these are good! They stay in place, and I have never had any issues with leaking, which is a huge plus. They also aren’t bulky, which is great. Comfort is key with pads, and I think they did great on these.
melinie m.