BY U BY KOTEX #6 in Pads

• What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...7 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
U by Kotex are always my go-to when I don’t have my normal. Yes, they’re cute & get the job done, very absorbant, light-weight, comfortable. But they do have chemicals in them which make me not buy them all the time! I use Cora, all natural bleach/chlorine free. It makes a difference!
Camila G.
Montreal, QC
I just tried this pads two days ago cause you know... shark week and let me tell you that these pads are great! I don’t like pads when I exercise but these ones you don’t feel them at all.
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
The fit on your underwear and stay good while being active. They also have good absorbency while not being too thick and bulky.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
I just absolutely love the brand Kotex. They are very comfortable and feel like nothing is there. They give me motivation to go go go while I'm my period without the worry of being uncomfortable all day.
Teresa M.
Gainesville , FL
My favorite feminine products. I try a bunch and always go back to these. It’s perfect if you are fit and need something that moves with you.
Consuelo M.
Adelanto , CA
I love these for on the go! Don’t take up a lot of space but help if you have a light flow! Definitely would buy again and definitely recommend to other girls
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
i love these pads because you can hardly feel it because it’s so thin . this product definitely met my expectations but it’s a little pricey. i use this product one a month and i will buy again because they are totally worth it
Kaylee C.
Shady Spring, WV
These were by far exactly what i expected them to be ! Super affected & very true to packaging. This line is affordable i think in my eyes. Any time i’m on my lady times i use this brand and product . I am very satisfied !
Eliana L.
Palos Hills, IL
I don't like pads but this ones I will wear , they're comfortable and soft. Very absorbent and you could around without staining yourself.
Colleen L.
Nashville
These were very comfortable and absorbent. They are thin and discreet, as well. I would purchase these again.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Target